Sent an email 3 hours ago, haven't received a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

enginewhistle

On Hiatus
I sent an email 3 hours ago to the support on the UP Dash 9 I bought on the Easter sale and I have not received any help. When I got it, it came with 2 of the exact same skins (it came with 1 very dirty and 2 of the same clean skins). I checked the texture maps in the gecko script files and the actual locomotive and the texture map in the actual locomotive file is the same as the 2nd skin in the gecko script file. I got all skins but the one shown here:
http://jointedrail.com/media/catalo...5d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/p/up_c44-9w_skin_a.png
I would appreciate any help from you guys on this. I have already sent an email to support on this topic.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a bunch.... Check your email....

I'm sorry that you dont think 3 hrs is an acceptable turn time. Please realize that I try to do my very best and also have a 9-5 job to work with here as well.

I have the UP dash 9 and it has 3 different skins. I'm sure they did not change the download after I bought might. Did you check it in surveyor.

Jeff

I have the UP dash 9 and it has 3 different skins. I'm sure they did not change the download after I bought might. Did you check it in surveyor.

Jeff

There may have been an issue with his so we checked it, verified it was good, made sure the store has the correct file and I uploaded and sent the original poster a link. All is well now. It's all figured out.

Thanks a bunch.... Check your email....

I'm sorry that you dont think 3 hrs is an acceptable turn time. Please realize that I try to do my very best and also have a 9-5 job to work with here as well.

No problem at all. I can understand that 9-5 job part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back