To whom it may concern...........

haddock56

I recently posted something in one of the threads here that I should have not posted. I would like to apologize to all the people at RRMods and Lilb for such a comment, as it's not the type of comment that should have been posted. After hearing about the situation, I was merely intending to express my feelings about it and admittedly stuck my foot in my mouth again. I also never intended to post it the way it was written, and thanks to watching a train video and doing three other things at once I posted the wrong thing without thinking. My apologies to the RRMods team, and to Lilb. Hopefully whatever endeavors you undertake succeed, and thank you for some very nice content for Trainz.

I recently posted something in one of the threads here that I should have not posted. I would like to apologize to all the people at RRMods and Lilb for such a comment, as it's not the type of comment that should have been posted. After hearing about the situation, I was merely intending to express my feelings about it and admittedly stuck my foot in my mouth again. I also never intended to post it the way it was written, and thanks to watching a train video and doing three other things at once I posted the wrong thing without thinking. My apologies to the RRMods team, and to Lilb. Hopefully whatever endeavors you undertake succeed, and thank you for some very nice content for Trainz.

Welcome to the club.

I often post the "wrong thing" after much thought, and on purpose. We humans are prone to that type of behavior.

Back