Trigger/AWS Question

Prince271088

Now my query particularly applies to AWS magnets but it would also be beneficial to know for other triggers too (such as ATLS crossing triggers).

Is there a way to make a trigger one-directional? By this I mean if for example I have a bi-directional track, is it possible for a trigger to activate in one direction only. Basically in the case of AWS magnets, if I have a signal infront of me I will use a magnet to protect that signal. When I do the return journey I don't want to trigger the magnet that protects that same signal because that signal is now irrelevant to my direction of travel? This would also apply to things like triggers for level crossings too?

I'm guessing with the AWS the fact that there are single direction and bi-directional magnets that it may have been possible at one stage (not including Railwaves package here) but now the trigger seems to happen no matter which way I travel? I'd like to ultimately put a stop to it if possible?

If you have scripting knowledge you could use my Directional Trigger, KUID2:76656:70010:2. It's on the DLS.

Also do a search for 'Directional Trigger' on the DLS as there are now a couple of Rules written by others which would appear to do the same.

Boat

If you have scripting knowledge you could use my Directional Trigger, KUID2:76656:70010:2. It's on the DLS.

Also do a search for 'Directional Trigger' on the DLS as there are now a couple of Rules written by others which would appear to do the same.

Boat

Haven't got that much scripting knowledge but I could learn. I've picked up the other stuff I need quick enough. My moan focus is for the AWS magnets really. Will your directional trigger help them?

Back