Lost DLC payware - FAO Zec Murphy -

Gltagaman73

I upgraded my Railway Simulator powered by Trainz12, build from 49922 to 61388 as I was told my Build was out of date. I downloaded and installed Hotfix 4. I am now unable to access my previously added DLC payware bought over the years up to 2014;although the serial numbers appear in Configure Trainz. I understand that Zec Murphy,who I had e-mails from concerning my queries in 2011-2012 when I first purchased the software is still with N3V please give him my regards. My PC has been upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 but was still able to run all of the software until Hotfix 4.
How do I recover the DLC Payware?
Thanks G..

Last edited:
Go into the Get More Content (?) tab on the TS12 home screen and click "Redownload all Purchases". This will re-install all of your DLC.
Bit more complicated than that as that isn't working we have been trying to sort this on British Trainz, he's got some of it but still missing two purchases.

I understand that Zec Murphy,who I had e-mails from concerning my queries in 2011-2012 when I first purchased the software is still with N3V please give him my regards.
I am guessing you did this using a different account then your current, as your current dates from December 2014.

I suggest you logon to your old account and go to this link as it probably should allow you to download your old payware:
https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php
You can also find that link under "Legacy Order History" on planet auran / my trainz.

Good Morning Gltagaman73
Please ensure that you have registered your TS12 serial number in your account, otherwise it will not be able to download the DLC packs. TS12 SP1 uses our new DLC system which will automatically download the DLC packs for you, however TS12 and the DLC packs must be registered in the account for it to work.

If you've previous registered Trainz to another account, then please contact our helpdesk and we will be able to assist you further: http://support.trainzportal.com/

Regards

Back