JR's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Welcome to the 2nd annual Jointed Rail 12 Days of Christmas. Our talented team has all sorts of great stuff headed your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year from our families to yours.

The image will be updated each morning usually by 7am (EST). If you miss an item no need to worry as they will all be put on the DLS after the event has concluded.

25626248_735943223277559_8077777518419191374_o.jpg

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

on behalf of the boys of the Railroad, thank you JR for the nice signals, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Where can I find these? I've looked on the DLS, Payware and Freeware sections of your website and can't find it.

Where can I find these? I've looked on the DLS, Payware and Freeware sections of your website and can't find it.

There's a large "12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" banner right on the home page of the site, ya can't miss it. If you click on it and scroll down, you'll see a download link for the item of the day.

Keep in mind, i'm fairly certain that JR said that if you miss anything, everything is going to the DLS after all the releases are finished.

Last edited:
Well, obviously I'm blind as a bat 'cause I didn't pay any attention to that. Then again, it could be because I had a seizure walking the dog earlier this afternoon and ended up laying face-down on the asphalt road I live on.

I missed Day 2 but that's alright, they were probably not really worth downloading unless you're into route building, i'm looking forward to the free locomotive this year, last year's S12 was fantastic for switching on any route, fictional and non-fictional. ;)

A Merry Christmas to the JR gang and thanks for all the great stuff you bring to the world of Trainz. Thanks for another 12 days too. Always cool stuff.
:)

Thank you for doing the 12 days of Christmas again I like what has been presented for download. Merry Christmas to all the JR Team.

I missed Day 2 but that's alright, they were probably not really worth downloading unless you're into route building, i'm looking forward to the free locomotive this year, last year's S12 was fantastic for switching on any route, fictional and non-fictional. ;)

I didn't see anywhere it said a loco was included... ;) It's random and based on what the individual JR guys decide to add. There is a lot of scenery content this year, all worth downloading.

Thank you all at JR for the great stuff. As usual I'm late to the party so I'll have to wait until the end and grab the semaphores which I missed.

The PAR boxcar looks super and that mall fits perfectly into a route I'm working on right now. :)

John

Hi,

Thank you for the new buildings, they are very well done.

I have noticed over the years that very few if any of the JR buildings have night mode.
Is it at all possible to add a night mode feature to the existing buildings or would they have to start from scratch?

Thanks again.

Loadman

There is a lot of scenery content this year, all worth downloading.

I don't always need a new locomotive from JR. That strip mall is perfect! I like how your buildings are modeled and textured. I hope there are more "JR" commercial buildings that I can upgrade my routes with, like convenient stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc.:Y:

Thanks for all the Christmas goodies JR Peoples, I hope you all have a safe and happy time during Christmas.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back