My Content

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
In the Trainz settings, I see that I am logged in to my account. In Content Manager, when I select My Content in the Filter box, I only see one item, Signal MN 02 made by unknown. when I Filter on Installed, I see 18 items associated with my user name.
Still a WIP?
This all in 115628

In the Trainz settings, I see that I am logged in to my account. In Content Manager, when I select My Content in the Filter box, I only see one item, Signal MN 02 made by unknown. when I Filter on Installed, I see 18 items associated with my user name.
Still a WIP?
This all in 115628
I had the same thing happen. I shut everything down and then re-opened, and all was well! Regards. Colin.

Just like reboot fixes most issues PC, a restart of TRS22 fixed that issue. Seems to indicate that the config is not dynamic but only read at startup..

This may have to do with caching. I noticed that when searching for assets not all always show up immediately then they show up afterwards. I'm not sure if this is due to the slowness of Content Manager, or due to the fact that this is beta and precaching is turned off.

The same thing happened to me a few days ago when I installed TRS19 on a new pc ... after backing up my folders it kept appearing as unknown and my username did not exist.
Everything was fixed the next day when starting trainz normally after a quick and automatic database repair .
This on 114863 .

Back