TRS22 Beloreck - "Final" Edition Feedback

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
The release edition of each of the TRS22 routes is now available for one final check.

There is no recent update for this but to ensure you're on the latest version, check that the assets installed are:

<kuid2:354694:100459:6> 2413 Beloreck - Novoabzakovo, cargo
<kuid2:523:19724027:3> Multiplayer Session
<kuid2:523:19724026:4> Quick Drive Session
<kuid2:354694:100256:23> 0042 Beloreck - Inzer, passenger day
<kuid2:523:19724036:1> Beloreck Package
<kuid2:354694:100348:4> 0062 Beloreck - Inzer, passenger evening
<kuid2:354694:100247:24> Beloreck - South Ural Mountains

We would love to get your feedback through this Feedback Form.

If you find any bugs please use this Trainz Bug Report.

For some reason <kuid2:523:19724027:3> and <kuid2:523:19724026:4> are not installed. I will check the rest of them.

1. What build number should the game have?
2. Not installed, unknown location
- <kuid2:523:19724026:4> : Asset <kuid2:523:19724026:4> was not found on the Download Station.
- <kuid2:523:19724027:3> : Asset <kuid2:523:19724027:3> was not found on the Download Station.

Last edited:
Retested with 117092 and higher. If you have an older build, update using Trainz Plus or TRS22 stream (depending if you have a membership or not).
I suggest uninstall and reinstall.
Check that the product showing is simc:659
Check that your /packages folder has a file named 659.tzarc

After uninstalling and reinstalling the route the assets <kuid2:523:19724026:4>,<kuid2:523:19724027:3> are still missing.
Trainz build - 117540.
The 659.tzarc file is present.
The ID is shown as simc:659

Retested with 117092 and higher. If you have an older build, update using Trainz Plus or TRS22 stream (depending if you have a membership or not).
I suggest uninstall and reinstall.
Check that the product showing is simc:659
Check that your /packages folder has a file named 659.tzarc

Last edited:
Thanks DmitryKz - we've identified a configuration error and we'll update it asap.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
be.jpg

I have a ghost consist blocking the line, in the day passenger session.

Shows on the map, but invisible in driver.

I have given feedback on the required form.

Thanks for the report, but unfortunately QA haven't been able to repro the problem.
Can you please provide more details:
KUID for the session you are running.
Exact location of the ghost consist.
Whether this appears on each run, or if not, what step(s) result in the consist showing (e.g. loading a save game perhaps).

Alright boss man. Route uninstalled ADBR carried out.

Route re-installed followed by another ADBR.

All working correctly now i believe. I now have an opposing freight service, running through on the mainline.

The platform start signal also clears, where as yesterday it stayed at danger.

While i am sat unloading at Semenov station. This must be the service that i experienced, stuck in front of me, yesterday.

Don't know if this is the right place, but Have been trying to install routes from DLS. First, they seem to take almost a half hour each to install. Then they lock up the whole app right at the end of install and it never finishes and the app is unresponsive to mouse clicks. I have to shut the app down via task manager. But when I go back in the Route seems to be fine and I can open it to play and edit. There is also low music playing in the background that I have no idea how to turn off without shutting off all the app sound! It is not affected by menu sounds or the other setting under sounds.

Don't know if this is the right place, but Have been trying to install routes from DLS. First, they seem to take almost a half hour each to install. Then they lock up the whole app right at the end of install and it never finishes and the app is unresponsive to mouse clicks. I have to shut the app down via task manager. But when I go back in the Route seems to be fine and I can open it to play and edit. There is also low music playing in the background that I have no idea how to turn off without shutting off all the app sound! It is not affected by menu sounds or the other setting under sounds.

If you're referring to DLC, not DLS, this is possible. You need to install the packages from the DLC only a few at a time otherwise the system will lock up.

If you've shutdown the application (it's not an app), you need to run a database repair. To do this, click on Developer on the menu on the top of the Launcher then choose Rebuild database.

To turn off music, you click on the 3-bars in the upper right corner of the Trainz interface then click on settings. Find Audio and play with the settings there.

I installed the game and all the patches up to 117996. Then I downloaded the route (it was installed the first time without errors).
I did not find any errors in the sessions, everything went well.
P.S. The game is empty, except for Beloretsk, nothing was installed, all updates (recently uploaded by me to DLS) of locomotives are installed.

The last update breaks other routes, among them some of yours (switches that become invisible), "Beloreck" itself is error-free. It also turns to "Faulty" many assets from author "bugor" and one from yourself: <kuid2:354694:608011:4> UZ_Jun_w_L-1/11-mo-right (fortunately version :3 which is "Packaged" has no issue).

Last edited:
This asset is not faulty in my install. <kuid2:354694:608011:4> UZ_Jun_w_L-1/11-mo-right
I have that installed from Balezino-Mosti <kuid2:354694:100011:15> Balezino - Mosti, Russia

Last edited:
In my TRS22 Build 117669, only <kuid2:354694:608011:3> is from <kuid2:354694:100011:15> Balezino - Mosti, Russia (loaded from sc368f_1); <kuid2:354694:608011:4> was available as an update from the DLS. It has turned "Faulty" with the last update for "Beloreck", along with 100+ assets from author "bugor".

o1buvx.jpg

Can confirm that new junctions update broke almost every single Russian route, DLC or not. The problem is with this kuid, I assume it's a new script: <kuid2:298469:100002:6>

If you simply go back to previous version of the script, which is <kuid2:298469:100002:4> (and of course don't install the new junctions) - than there's no problem, but you can do it only in TRS19. Because in TRS22 this new script is packaged with the Beloreck route, so all other Russian routes, in 1 single moment, became unplayable in TRS22.

I have found this to be the case also. I had to delete a great Russian layout called Pechora because all the turnouts became faulty after I downloaded the update. In TRS2019, I tried going back to previous version but still came up with faulty assets. Gave up in the end and deleted the route and those turnouts. Big error somewhere in your updating department N3V !

Pechora is definitely a great route, and it is, by the way, under a massive reconstruction now. The update would be fantastic.

And also on topic, the author bugor has nothing to do with the "iTSM" junctions updates, it's all N3V and new scripts.

Back