Help, please !! No gate delay. TRC US M scenery (grade crossing)

JonMyrlennBailey

<kuid2:458053:102882:5> TRC US M scenery by vincentrh

No matter what value I use, whether 5 or 25 seconds, I can't delay gate closing for any length of time. The gates start to drop as soon as the red lights flash and the bell goes dinga-linga-LINGA-ling.

nboA62p.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried an outrageously high number to see if it works? Try something like 120 seconds and see if it takes 2 mins to have the gates close.

Have you tried an outrageously high number to see if it works? Try something like 120 seconds and see if it takes 2 mins to have the gates close.

I used a value of 5 for these gates in a T:ANE-generated test route I created and it worked fine. This gate delay feature only failed in a route, 13 months in the making, I just imported from TS12 and it did not work at all. I've noticed that a lot of crap breaks down whenever a Jet-engine (as in TS12) created route gets imported into T:ANE. Trying to adapt a TS12-created route for T:ANE is pure trouble and strife. Stuff like YARN roads and intersections also fall apart at the spline points. T:ANE sees a TS12-orginated route as a foreign invader like a virus or a transplanted liver and seems to want to reject it.

I've noticed that the gate time delays are starting to work now and crossing bells are starting to work more reliably on my grand imported-from-TS12 route. At least most of them are. This has occurred after spending some time adding edits to the route and driving it in the TANE program. It seems as if some stuff irons itself out as if by magic over time and use of the game. Trainz routes/sessions may improve with age like wine, beef , salami and cheese.

Back