Issues With Build 109646

scull488

I upgrade to TRS19 a little over a month ago. Things seemed better than previous versions I own. But, then Build 109646 came out. If I'm not mistaken, many bugs were fixed. I am not sure what they were, but the flaws I noticed were not corrected. Like the Kickstarter route on the tutorials still has damaged track. Many of the "built-in" routes that came with my Platinum Addition have faulty sessions. You drive for an hour, come close to the end of the session and then the session gets stuck and you cannot complete it.
My main reason for posting this is that after I "upgraded" to build #109646, the route I am constructing and have been since I got TRS19, now has multiple issues.

The first one I noticed is that many (not all) of my spline points on the track have turned red. Yes, I have read everyones theories of what the cause is, but none of the suggested remedies have worked consistently. So, I had to disassemble two ladder yards and start over. There was one spot away from the yards where two of the points would not turn white or yellow. Again, the only way I could correct this was to change to a different track and start over. I sure many of you know what it's like to do things twice. It sucks. And is time consuming.

But, this afternoon the game really p'ed me off! One of the portals that supplies a train to my route cannot be adjusted or modified. I have deleted the portal and started over, up until I am programing the driver's path. When on entering the second command in the portal configure window, the game crashes. I did this four times until I was at the point of throwing the computer across the room. It also seems that there are more frequent cases of the game getting mad. Like when scrolling through the locomotives, the game will suddenly crash. The game has just become unreliable and I am upset.
Is there a way to revert to my original build from just before Build 109646?

I am running a MacBook 16 inch pro, loaded. Just purchased in October 2020. This game is truly the only thing loaded on this machine outside of the basic programs that came with it.

Also, I have rebuilt the database and I have no missing or faulty dependencies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'm at the point of tossing this game.

Thank You,
Scull

The track issues - are all the track segments on the same layer? My first thought is that you've got pieces on a session layer that are affecting the pieces on the route layer.

Re the portals and crashes - if you're able to reproduce the crash with the same steps, then please file a bug report using this link: n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu

Include the KUIDs for the portals, and rules used, and any locos and rolling stock used. Plus the steps required to cause the crash.
Once we have those details it should be easy to fix.

Tony,
Yes, all of the track, portals and industries are on the route layer.
I will gather the info you listed and file a report.
Thank You for the response,
Scull

Back