Scratchy's Routes

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
I've heard a lot about Scratchy from the JR team, He makes amazing routes. But one thing is so unclear. Everyone talks about his Highland Valley and City and Country USA remakes, but no one tells anyone where to find them! I checked his YouTube and searched around on the internet but to no avail. Are these private, discontinued, put on another website, or am I crazy?

Thanks!

Yeah if you search scratchy as the author in the DLS you'll see the City and Country route. Datsun Junction is freeware on JR and the Highland Valley Revamp is on the forums (I guess if everyone is happy I can upload that to DLS too) :)

Yeah if you search scratchy as the author in the DLS you'll see the City and Country route. Datsun Junction is freeware on JR and the Highland Valley Revamp is on the forums (I guess if everyone is happy I can upload that to DLS too) :)

Upload to DLS might be good. I searched the forums with forum search and google site search and found no info for your HV revamp. Was it a link to a download?

I'm missing four KUIDs for Highland Valley V3:
<kuid:156765:100180> by simulatortrain
<kuid:465961:1036> by firstsoloflight
<kuid:336419:100093> by eastcoasttrainz
<kuid2:37581:70010:1> by therock
Got no results on TrainzKUIDIndex for any of these KUIDs.

Yeah, a DLS version of the Highland Valley route would make many people happy! I don't know if I ever have bought your content on JR, but I'd like to eventually!

Bumping this thread. Jordon412 posted some missing deps above with no reply. I just downloaded Highland Valley V3 and have the following missings. I believe most are JR, but I don't know if they are payware or what:
<kuid:175455:101561> by 22alpha
<kuid:175455:200133> by 22alpha
<kuid:336419:100093> eastcoasttrainz
<kuid2:37581:70010:1> by therock
Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back