Streamlined Passenger Equipment?

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
Hello all, I come to you with a call for help, and I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before.

I'm looking for some streamlined passenger equipment that works well in T:ANE, aside from the built in stuff. There doesn't seem to be very much around, which is quite surprising. I know that Landrvr1 made a lot of good streamlined equipment, but alas, I have lost it all in a hard drive failure. I know that CloakedGhost275 has some Santa Fe cars on the DLS, but unfortunately, they do not work in T:ANE (I couldn't even get them to work in TS12).

Surely, there must be more out there. What can you guys suggest?

Thanks
Matt

Well if your looking for more Amtrak Era type stuff then there should be plenty of stuff out there to satisfied you, now if you are looking for Pre-Amtrak (Pre-1971) era type passenger cars, then yes there is a bit of a drought on that but recently last month I just released a bunch of Heavyweight Pullman reskins on my IRM route thread, Plus Trainz Forge released a two nice payware sets with a good amount of nice coaches in them, and Steve Lerro has a few Payware sets that include a good amount of coaches in them as well. So I see a slow increasing interest of Pre-Amtrak era Passenger cars, which is good in my book.

Well if your looking for more Amtrak Era type stuff then there should be plenty of stuff out there to satisfied you, now if you are looking for Pre-Amtrak (Pre-1971) era type passenger cars, then yes there is a bit of a drought on that but recently last month I just released a bunch of Heavyweight Pullman reskins on my IRM route thread, Plus Trainz Forge released a two nice payware sets with a good amount of nice coaches in them, and Steve Lerro has a few Payware sets that include a good amount of coaches in them as well. So I see a slow increasing interest of Pre-Amtrak era Passenger cars, which is good in my book.

Thanks Matt, but I already have just about all the Amtrak stuff. I'm looking for something that looks good with JR's ATSF F7's, aside from the ancient built-in stock. The Trainz Forge CB&Q set has really caught my eye, but I'm holding off until it's in the budget (i.e., when I finally think I'm done upgrading my PC).

I am working on that.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.

Matt

Last edited:
Back