Just wondering... which operating system do you use with Trainz?

pdkoester

DoubleYouPea & Espee fan!
Please, post what operating system you are using with Trainz. PC or MAC, it does not matter. I want to try to see from the feedback if it is true that the majority are still using Windows 7. And, it would be interesting to see who's still running Windows XP. Additionally, differences in Apple's operating systems can be interesting to see, too.

You don't need to state specifications, or version of Trainz. Just name of the operating system. If you have more than one, go for it, put the extra on here.

Thanks!

Paul

Windows 10 Home x2 and Windows 10 Pro all on Creators Update Version 1703, OS Build 15063.332 all running TANE & TS12

Hi everybody.
Running Windows 10 on PC with Trainz 12 and 10. Version ten has always been favourite version for me as there is also the small matter that I would require a complete new system if I wish to run T:ane. I very much enjoy mobile gaming these days so I feel no great requirement to spend £1000 plus on a PC gaming system.

I also run Trainz on my Android Google Pixel XL phone and on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Tablet. We are awaiting the release of the new Trainz Android version, if it is indeed in development as the present version is absolutely rubbish.
Bill

Last edited:
Windows 10 Home. Waiting on Creators Update, heeding advice not to install it until MS does it for me!
Mick

I run it on two machines, one is win 10 pro and the other win 10 home, both latest whatever.

Cheerio John

Windows 10 Home x64, Version 1703, build 15063.296, using T:ANE 84204

Windows 10 Home. Waiting on Creators Update, heeding advice not to install it until MS does it for me!

You're probably fine, I downloaded it manually the day it was released.

Matt

Windows 98.

LOL! just kiddin'... Windows 7

rofl.gif

Um, onto the serious stuff

I am running T:ANE on Windows 7.
I find, like all operating systems, they turn to clag after a while when registry gets all clagged up .

Last edited:
Windows 10 Creators update. I have all versions of Trainz on my machine from 2004 to Tane except for TC and 2009.
Cheers,
Mike

Back