Need help with abbreviations used in <kuid:408009:100176> Mountain Ride (Winter)

blueodessey

Need help with abbreviations used in <kuid:408009:100176> Mountain Ride (Winter)

Good Evening all,

I downloaded this Route about 2 weeks ago, I usually read the Description to find pertinent information if available:

=======================================================================================

Authors Notes below:

Mountain Ride in winter, but this time it extends north to Florantan to Sacramento, capital of California towards Deadelsquare, a small but scenic town, Vaksworth, and Hollowsville and beyond.
If you don’t know Mountain Ride, it’s a fictional route located in the Sierra Nevada mountains from dry deserts to rugged terrians. San Rasginton is the region’s biggest city before Sacramento, capital of California.
Required DLC(short form): CNHS, PM, MPA, SLP, PGdN and FJ.

I am confused with the above Short form names, I emailed the Creator of this Route, but no answer, and this is Version 3.8 so somewhat dated. Does anyone have an idea what these names are, They are stated as DLC names.:eek:

I found one of them MPA, but I am not sure if this correct? And that RR would not be in California that I know of?

MPA (The Maryland & Pennsylvania Railroad reporting mark, MPA)

I hoping someone in the Brain Trust here might recognize what these Acronyms represent?

Hi Blue, not sure what they are, but remember they have only been used for dependencies and the routes they come from could be anywhere in the world. I looked at the DLC list allI could find was

• CHN SS9G Electric Locomotive - SC363,
As it is a version 3.8 route it might be asking for mobile DLC
cheers
Graeme

Hi Blue, not sure what they are, but remember they have only been used for dependencies and the routes they come from could be anywhere in the world. I looked at the DLC list allI could find was

• CHN SS9G Electric Locomotive - SC363,
As it is a version 3.8 route it might be asking for mobile DLC
cheers
Graeme

Thank You Sir,

Appreciate the help, and it is not a Deal Breaker......;)

Have Blessed Sunday :wave:

After doing a little research I do think this is a route designed and released for the mobile version of Trainz.

Some of the DLC acronyms correspond to content available for the mobile version. PM is Paris Montparnasse, MPA is Marias Pass Approach, and PGdN is Paris Gare du Nord. I have no idea what the other three are.

As for why the download station is shared between the PC and mobile versions, I have zero​ idea.

Back