BR Totems

meyshollop

South Coast Trainz
Does anyone know where i can get some BR Totem signs? ( preferably southern region )

Many thanks

Meyshollop

I found these, are these the sort of thing you are looking for...

flyer_v.jpg

I'm sure I've seen something either exactly like this or similar to these in Trainz, I'm not too sure what you would put in the DLS search box, I tried BR Totem Signs, but it came up with No Downloads Found.

I'm sure someone on here has either come across these signs in the past or even made them.

Sorry I can't help you any further, but I will keep searching and if I find anything I'll post back here...

Joe Airtime

OK, been having a very very slow search on the DLS and I found this, made by Magandy...

kuid2_68236_23261_1.jpg

It's called Southern Station Sign 2,
KUID2: 68236:23261:1

and there is also this...

kuid2_68236_23260_1.jpg

This one is called Southern Station Sign
KUID2: 68236:23260:1

I'll keep searching and see if I can find you the origional signs from my first post...

Hope these help

Joe Airtime

THanks for all the help, airtime i have the magandy signs, and the totems on the far right in the first pic you posted are what i'm looking for.

As for stovepipe, i might do a personal reskin if it's all i can find and try and get in touch with the creator and see if he will let me release it. :D

Many thanks

Meyshollop

I've got this:-
Screen_057.jpg

pm me if you want it to play with, and if you tell me which pic programme you use you can have the layered texture file as well.

Chris.

Back