ok after i figure this...

terminator4d

ok on the disney monorail how do you go from a single track to a double track? i mean its easy on normal train tracks but i cant figure this out. then i should be good to go. thanks for everyones help.

What Trainz version are you using? There should be monorail switches made for that track. If not built-in, check the Download Station.

Two you might want to look at there are:
Fixed Junction (Left) [Detailed]
TRS2006
Created by: JFE
File Size: 502.08kb
KUID2: 31293:38056:1

Fixed Junction (Right) [Detailed]
TRS2006
Created by: JFE
File Size: 499.44kb
KUID: 31293:678419921

You need to learn to search the DLS. Lots of interesting objects there and all free. Good luck

check for the automated switches

if you have downloaded all of the content needed, you should have them.

check under your objects catigory in surveyor, look for "Fixed Junction" then place it on the map and connect your points to the ends

In real life, a transfer table is used to switch monorails between tracks, but most monorail lines are only one way or two way the whole length. Usually the transfer table is at the workshops or depot.

On TRS, special junctions are used. They are just like normal train (or tram) junctions, but the 2nd track leaving the junction is invisable (or at least on the maglev routes on TRS).

Oh and if your making a model of Disneyland in Los Angeles, as far as I know there wern't any junctions, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:
actually

Not to be stupid or geeky:hehe: , there are actualy four junctions, one mainline and three yard switches

Back