First Time with TRS19

BigBoyBen54

So I downloaded TRS19 Platinum Edition and is now working on downloading locomotives, rolling stock, scenery, etc. onto TRS19 and I have a question. When I choose a route, is there someplace where I can just drive the route and not do any sessions?

I'd suggest using "Create Session" to place your locos on the route of your choice.

He is maybe looking for "Quick Drive' which does not appear to exist in 2019? Is "Create Session" supposed to replace it? It is a disappointment for me, as I used it a lot to get familiar with routes.

Create Session (opens route inSsurveyor mode, Session layer). Edit Environment for time of year, type of sky, adjust lighting, etc. Edit Session adds/edits rules (driver commands, etc.). Trains Tab pick consists to drive. All this in Surveyor. Switch to Driver mode to drive around. Switch to Surveyor anytime, back and forth to Driver. Allows change/add trains/locos/consists.

Okay. Next order of business - Routes. I'm working on the Dry Brook and Esopus Valley, Eagle River Railway, Monongahela & Western Pennsylvania (basically JointedRail's Routes), and others from variety of websites. From the DLS, philskene routes, but was wondering what other routes on the DLS that are worth downloading. Any suggestions?

Back