Have you any pets?

Steamdemon

Pizza Delivery Train
Have you got any pets at home? I've got a Hamster, who I recently bought home on the 6th of February. His name's Natsu. I named him after a character called Natsu Dragoneel off Fairy Tail. He's still quite young. I've had lots of hamsters in the past, the last one died on the 9th of January.

Oh and we've also got fish in the pond as well. We also inherited them from the previous owners.

Hamsters are so cute! Would be so fun to see a pic of it here! :D

I have a cat, named Molly. She's a what we in Sweden call "Bondkatt", a cat without any really race. Till the summer she'll turn 20(!!!!), a wonderful cat, really cute, and very alive for her age. She's almost as old as me... (gosh, I'm old).
Before that, I hade some fishes, and my family had a bunny.

And, ofc, a pic of the cat (more pics in the album of her, the white cat was my old neighbor's cat):
http://jowahlen.se/bildgalleri/Annat/slides/IMG_1146.html

//Jocke

Last edited:
20 years old? Bless that cat. Show's she has a good "servant" caring for her. (Face it, cats own the people, not the other way around)

I have a 2 year old cat and her name is Tsubasa.

We have eight, yes eight, cats; four girls and four boys. All of them we've found on the streets or was given to us by friends.
Daphnie, who's the oldest.
Linus and his sister Lucy.
Figaro, who looks like the cat of the same name in the Disney movie Pinocchio.
Punkin, who's mostly orange, and we got around Halloween. She tends to lay on the cable box for the TV in the living room while it's on, soaking up the heat it gives off. This makes it hard to change channel, particularly when she has one of her legs in front of the cable box.
Lil' Bit, a tortoiseshell like Punkin, who, as I'm typing this, is laying in my lap.
Wynkin, our only completely black cat. He's also a little bit rotund.
And finally Poncho. He was originally owned by a family friend, but when she discovered that her son was allergic to cat hair, she gave him to us.

We also have a dog Moses. We found him tied up to the back of a building in downtown Dalton; we were taking a shortcut on our way from our car to the church we go to, which was a block away from where we parked. He's all black, except for a white belly. And he's dumber than a door.

We also have a guinea pig named Frieda who my mom takes to school with her on Mondays and brings it home on Fridays.
We also have another guinea pig named Flo, who also goes to school with my mom and Frieda, though they don't share the same cages. She was given to us by one of my mom's friends, not the same friend who we got Poncho from, who learned that she was allergic to guinea pigs.

We had 2 cats that are outside and 1 cat that is both
and my main indoor cat is an orange and white cat named Cougar that was born blind in one eye and he is 16 yrs. old and weighs about 12 or 13 lbs.

Last edited:
Two male black Kats (brothers) that were rescues from the pound, named "Thing1" & "Thing2" (as they tear up the house like in "Cat In The Hat". The one cat is small and petite, and the other eats all the time and weighs over 15 lbs.

A female Pomeranian that also was a rescue running loose down the street. She likes the male cat, in a very special way, (if you know what I mean) :hehe: Sometimes she gets all 4 feet off the ground in the rendezvous ! We have to get it on YouTube: "Female dog loves male cat". It is so wrong, on so many levels: cross gender, cross species, love... and the Male cat seems to like it though, and keeps coming back for more shenanagans with the female Pomeranian

A Chihuahua that also was recused from a college girl, that nonchalantly bought a 6 week old puppy from an Iowa puppy mill, and later found out that it was too much trouble to walk the dog in the rain, sleet, and snow ... so she kept it in a closet behind bi-fold vented doors, where he turned a perfectly good white rug into yellow and brown colors

Had a mongrel dog named: "Puppy" (a very original name) that was found as an unwanted puppy, in a box, in a half frozen, muddy, snowy playground, who was a "Counter Cruiser": Swiped 4 pizzas off of a 4 foot tall bar, and 6 raw steaks off the kitchen counter, always raiding the trash can, opened a tin of cookies chewing it open from the bottom ripping the tin can apart, ate a 24" long Pound Cake, and chocolates, and almost died of pancreatitis ... lived to be 14.

Had a 20 y/o RR track/alley/factory cat named "Scratchy Cat" that did not like to be picked up at all ... and I have the scars to prove it.

A scrawny black cat named "Kitty" (also a very original name) that lost allot of fur in it's later years, and we re-named him "Mangey Kat", as when he walked across the floor his paws joints creaked: wrah wrah wrah wrah wrah ... etc ... He peed up every rug in the house, a thousand times over in 20 years.

Knew a girl that had a long hair Persian, that would pee on her bed ... all ... the ... time ... Bad Kitty !

We are down to 2 dogs and 2 cats right now ...

Last edited:
Warning: Large picture.

12642876_10208103894531894_7677775540626285438_n.jpg

Here is Natsu. We bought him from Pets at Home. (Of course I was nervous about getting one from pets at home, after having a bad experience with one of the previous hamsters we had. And my very first hamster was bad tempered.)

At home we used to have a staffie called George, but he died of cancer.. :'(, but lived a good life.. :clap:
Now, since 2013 or so we've owned another staffie called Lulu, the difference being, well, she's female.. :hehe:

The amount of pets I've had in my lifetime is ridiculous (to me it is)

4 jumbo rats, got bit by one, got rat bite fever, then off to the hospital :(

1 Guinea Pig, inherited from another owner, he must have been old because he didn't last too long.

1 Rabbit

2 Dogs

1 Cat

?? Goldfish

2 beta fish (both inherited)

That's all I can think of....

A Beta fish, is one that other people test for you :hehe:

My friend had several "Wet Pets", one was caught as a minnow, and grew to be a foot long, and ate goldfish, in a 55 gal long tank, and turned out to be a "Loudmouth Bass" ... got so big we had to put him back in the reservoir lake.

I had 35 miniature fish in a 5.5 gallon tank

Bought an Angel fish at 1/8", and it grew to be a monster 8 inches tall

Back