• blueodessey

There is no available content written by blueodessey
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

TrainGuy58

TPR Download Depot down?

Thanks to all of you for your responses. I thought it would be down for good.

TrainGuy58 Today, 10:04 AM Go to last post
    wreeder

TPR Download Depot down?

Server error 500 means the mySQL server process has stopped and needs to be restarted. A common problem with online databases. The hosting admin would

wreeder Today, 09:58 AM Go to last post
    Vern

TPR Download Depot down?

Not all web hosts are very good at sending out reminders. I closed my little site (well it shut by default) after the host failed to action my Nominet

Vern Today, 06:12 AM Go to last post
    geophil

TransDEM Elevation help

The dialog window for exporting vector data to Trainz has an option "Adopt terrain elevation". That will add the z component.

geophil Today, 02:55 AM Go to last post
    JCitron

Trainz Issues

Never thought of that either. It technically should be read as ellipse which it really is and exists as a ligature in typography. Asterisks should be

JCitron Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    clam1952

TPR Download Depot down?

Probably late with the yearly renewal, it's separate from the forums etc, robin_hoods normally asks for Donations at the beginning of October, may just

clam1952 Yesterday, 08:51 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

WCL

USA Pics

The 4600 is busy switching cars here at Fort McCoy, these will be unloaded for this weekends drill, that will take place here on the base

WCL Today, 01:15 PM Go to last post
    WCL

USA Pics

G72 with SOO 4412 leading, comes past the Foremost Dairy, after switching the lumber company in Sparta.

IC&E

WCL Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    blueodessey

Runnig some Coal Drags on UMR2019

A Good Thursday morning to all,

Well after major construction with anything, it is always fun to cleanup and put things back as they were,

blueodessey Today, 12:35 PM Go to last post
    scratchy

USA Pics

A four baseboard route I hope I can release in the coming weeks.

scratchy Today, 09:55 AM Go to last post
    zsuda

Screenshots of European Trains

... so nice ... the sloggin'and puffin' original by ekankal and the silent custom, resting with open engine shutters by vovven47 ...

zsuda Today, 07:16 AM Go to last post
    applegathc

USA Pics

Jackson, make a session, assign drive-to's, drive-by's and loads and and unloads for every train, and just let the user watch the action unfold. You have

applegathc Today, 06:15 AM Go to last post