• taggy

There is no available content written by taggy
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

Forester1

British Midlands

As much as I know I will be in trouble with pofig trees, sometimes one sounds interesting. if it hasn't been updated, which I can hope for...

Forester1 Today, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    wreeder

British Midlands

3.6 would be TS12 so if you don't want to see routes made for it then yes.

William

wreeder Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post
    HotshotJimmy

British Midlands

British Midlands was my first thing to see and try when my dad got our first copy of Trainz. Running round and round with the 37 and 55. Certainly the

HotshotJimmy Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post
    Forester1

British Midlands

Thanks Wreeder! Tony, I have filtered out 3.8 and 3.9. These are all 3.6, so maybe I should add that to the filter....

Forester1 Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post
    wreeder

British Midlands

Don't forget Outback Australia. Those were as Tony said the first three layouts as they were called then that were included in the very first version

wreeder Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post
    Tony_Hilliam

British Midlands

Those are the original Trainz routes. The reason for the number of items on the DLS is that the mobile versions can be edited and uploaded with a tap

Tony_Hilliam Yesterday, 11:38 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

lewisner

Trainz videos

This is a short clip of a flight in a Lancaster Bomber from Driffield Airfield. I have never bothered with aircraft in the game before but it's a lot

lewisner Today, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    Tanker46

UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Really enjoying your screenshots Annie! It's so nice to see your Middlevales route out and about again! I assume the L&Y Class 27 is helpful there

Tanker46 Today, 05:27 PM Go to last post
    daylightrain

GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

That is because the Bull Mooses are class MC-2 and up, later SA-C-2 and up. The Bull Mooses as built would've had an identical headlight arrangement as

daylightrain Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    hotgrove

Model Railroadz

Just admiring those old west screenshots and in thinking High Plains Drifter.

hotgrove Today, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    Railwoodman

PRR Screenshots

finely able to start testing out the new rig . And I'm happy what I've got . But They tell me it can be better . So I wait .

Railwoodman Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    ktain.ny

GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Doesn't quite seem to be a Bull Moose... note the headlight mounted above the smokebox, as opposed to center-set like the bull moose and early CSA Challengers.

ktain.ny Today, 02:42 PM Go to last post