• Epoche3bis4

There is no available content written by Epoche3bis4
  • Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

JAGG

Missing Kuids? Post them here.

version is available on the internet (using Google). I just wonder if helpdesk adviced You how exactly to delete payware flagged item in the Content Manager.

JAGG Today, 04:45 AM Go to last post
    Swordfish

Missing Kuids? Post them here.

I need help:
    Iron Ore Dock Bridge made by vulcan is flagged as "Modified, Faulty, Payware"
    The helpdesk told me:
    "This

Swordfish Today, 03:19 AM Go to last post
    JCitron

Free up HD space

The moving part is easy.

I recommend keeping an eye on the external drive because they can get quite hot from all the disc access. The heat

JCitron Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    mikeaust

How do you uninstall download station items?

You can also remove routes and sessions in the main menu of the game.It doesn't remove everything but removes all reference to the route.
    Cheers,

mikeaust Yesterday, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    pware

Free up HD space

The first choice is to move your User Data Folder off the C: drive (where it will normally install itself) onto another drive (e.g. D. An SDD will certainly

pware Yesterday, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    bmheron

Free up HD space

Hi all I know I read this somewhere but have scoured posts and cant seem to find the answer...

Can I move some TANE files to an external

bmheron Yesterday, 08:20 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

pagroove

Japan

I like your creative solution . But in the future we are getting a 100 series. I commissioned the 100 series Grand Hikari to Rizky.

pagroove Today, 06:09 AM Go to last post
    normhart

Narrow gauge screenshots

normhart Today, 05:36 AM Go to last post
    lewisner

UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

The reason I chose 1958 as my time period was that was when most of the York - Darlo intermediate stations were closed. I've got all of them done to a

lewisner Today, 05:15 AM Go to last post
    normhart

revisiting the Timber Ridge line .

We're soon back in the mountains and down to 15mph as we roll through Dorsey Wye.

normhart Today, 05:14 AM Go to last post
    normhart

revisiting the Timber Ridge line .

D&RGW #488 heading north out of Como. This is all new territory added to the old TRL (Timber Ridge Line) and the first time I've really had a chance

normhart Today, 05:07 AM Go to last post
    rowletmaster

Japan

so since I kinda wanted a 100 series but nobody have released on DLS so I had made a 0 series and added some double decker cars and made It as a joke.

rowletmaster Today, 04:22 AM Go to last post