• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

PerRock

Landrvr1 content questions

Most of his stuff is US passenger equipment & while there is a need & desire for it. The folks who make content for trainz have very little interest

PerRock Today, 09:45 AM Go to last post
    MP242

I would think that posting "putting" "His" files out in a DropBox, or OneDrive, or other file share" and then share that link",

MP242 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post
    wreeder

I think his intent was that the sharing happen through an one to one exchange between trainzers. For example, I upload the files to Google drive possibly

wreeder Today, 03:46 AM Go to last post
    oknotsen

Need some help

Please post in the (version) related forum. This will require you to have a version of the game registered to your account. Rarely a topic belongs in

oknotsen Today, 03:38 AM Go to last post
    Vern

Need some help

Start by registering your copy of Trainz so we know you are a bona fide customer!

Vern Today, 03:05 AM Go to last post
    tartarus97

Need some help

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem, I modified the Montana Rail Link route. However, now I'm starting to notice pieces of track that weren't

tartarus97 Today, 02:24 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

Mightyena

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

London Midland:

Mightyena Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    MP242

USA Pics

It's really nice of you to [Quote] deadpoolmx55 screenshots, now we all get to look at them twice

MP242 Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    ajrf

USA Pics

Hello Railworks is that you?

ajrf Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    Roy3b3

Australian screenshots

Well, I've got to say, that's a nice piece of tapestry across that V-Line unit. You could get a job as an upholsterer. lol

Great work

Roy3b3 Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    papou

New Aircraft

Hello,

This is a reskin of the Airbus A330 MRTT belonging to the French Air Force. Here, refueling a Rafale.

Airbus

papou Today, 08:40 AM Go to last post
    BRAWO

Trainz videos

Trip by tram KTM-5 on the route number 1 from CHZGO to the Railway station on the map Chapaevo

BRAWO Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post