• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

JimDep

Content creation during a pandemic.

Very nice piece, JC and well done. I couldn't help but imagine Snoopy standing on your upright, bawling his head off and totally losing it. At my funeral,

JimDep Today, 03:54 PM Go to last post
    Lewiscc65

Industry Link Asset

I use it at the steel mill on my route. Coal is unloaded in one spot, scrap metal and crushed cars in another, these are all unloads. I then have 2 tracks

Lewiscc65 Today, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    JimDep

Content creation during a pandemic.

Interesting, especially a Queenslander on stilts. You don't see those here. Glad to hear that style making a comeback. One thing that impresses me about

JimDep Today, 03:40 PM Go to last post
    1611mac

ex trainzers and content creators.

It would also be nice if some of the many many many people who visit and view the forums but never join do so. I would love to hear more new users and

1611mac Today, 03:30 PM Go to last post
    oknotsen

Now that "we should all stand together" (which I totally disagree on; we should all stand at least 1.5 meters or 6 feet apart), a lot of us

oknotsen Today, 02:39 PM Go to last post
    jjanmarine3

It seems trainz has lost many trainz old timers and content creators who are still around. It would be cool to have them back ...not ? Especially now

jjanmarine3 Today, 02:16 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

john2002

Show off your reskins!

will there be a showcase of every reskin you've made?

john2002 Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    Giac425

Japan

Good luck on your test Rizky! I'm looking forward to seeing your 651 series once it's completed and excited to see your progress on the shinkansen 400

Giac425 Today, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    steve123

Australian screenshots

Thanks Roy, i'm glad all is well for you, Sketchup is working now and always was, it was just using a kuid from an asset before hand and thats why i could

steve123 Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    dangavel

Trainz Forge: Routes, Reskins and Renders

I learned very early on that you cannot expect any content to be around forever, you download it, back it up several times and if it disappears eventually

dangavel Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    hadika

Indonesian Trainz

Mengikuti om itok99

Kendaraan Inspeksi Perumka PTKA

hadika Today, 02:34 PM Go to last post
    pfx

UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I honestly can't remember Paul, though if I have them, they've come from the DLS so are almost certainly yours. Would you be okay with me reskinning them

pfx Today, 12:10 PM Go to last post