• Useful Links

• Recent General Trainz Posts

robd

BR 79xxx Derby Lightweight information.

Maybe define a useful asset as one that is actually in Trains as opposed to an asset that exists somewhere else other than in Trainz thus not being so

robd Today, 04:09 PM Go to last post
    2995Valliant

Fairly easily IMHO (assuming Trainz users are typical of railway modellers) as piece of rolling stock commonly seen over a large part of the network for

2995Valliant Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    robd

I'm not sure how one would quantify usefulness in Trainz models, there must be lots of useful and useless assets in Trainz! I mean, one person's useful

robd Today, 02:27 PM Go to last post
    nikkigirl1

The elusive FP45?

yeah, ran those for as long as I can but they really started to drive me crazy next to the SRS C44s and the JointedRail content. Before I started this

nikkigirl1 Today, 02:19 PM Go to last post
    Enkidoh

2010 Service packs

There is also two patches beyond that, 44093, and 44099 (the later also called the 'Multiplayer patch'), which is the highest patch number released for

Enkidoh Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    Vern

Or a Class 120 Cross Country, common on the Western, LM and Scottish regions. In concept, the heritage equivalent of the Class 158 being designed as comfortable

Vern Today, 12:28 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Screenshots Posts

SteamAlec10

Narrow gauge screenshots

For the Timber Ridge line that is currently being updated, I am curious if it would be released on the Download Station.

SteamAlec10 Today, 04:30 PM Go to last post
    tdstead

Screenshots of European Trains

Really like that dirty Koef.

Tom

tdstead Today, 03:37 PM Go to last post
    normhart

PRR Screenshots

Yup, Wilmington roundhouse with mallet house, car shops, and power plant in background, electrics service and paint shops, and the car shops close up.

normhart Today, 03:07 PM Go to last post
    normhart

revisiting the Timber Ridge line .

Famous last words Fifteen miles later... a sawmill, lumber yard, an entire new village of new construction...

normhart Today, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    dangavel

revisiting the Timber Ridge line .

yep , no 2ft log skeleton cars, but the 30 inch versions look ok as long as you aren't really close up. I've made a logging extension after the coal mine

dangavel Today, 02:31 PM Go to last post
    WCL

USA Pics

CN 5659 South, slowly pulls into Necedah Wi. This wayfreight, CN L558, runs about 3-4 times a week down to Necedah. This Wednesday afternoon they'll spot

WCL Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post