anything and everything PRR!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. AngryTrainMan
    AngryTrainMan
    here you can post photos or write about any anything and everything Pennsylvania RailRoad.
  2. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman
    What part of the PRR would you most like to see in trainz. And what routes would anyone recommend
  3. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman
    It seems this and other such groups have falling out of favor , so lets see if anyone's reading

My PRR

Matt
  4. Elipsofty
    Elipsofty
    nice J1 Matt, pics look sick dude. also hey hey hey guys big fan of PRR here I can tell the group is a little dead but maybe we can lighten it up a bit
  5. Elipsofty
    Elipsofty
    also I just got a hold of the PRR dreaming route cant wait to check it out I was off for a while so I didn't notice it was released so cant wait to check it out
  6. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman
    I'm working on it . But I'm recovering from surgery . I've also decided to rework one of my first routes . Things can't get really moving till I can . And that's been painfully slow with setbacks I didn't see coming . Sorry . But i miss trainz . And my down time has given time to rebuild my PC .

Matt
  7. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman
    Hi all . I'm sort of back . Kind of like 2020 been . To let all know . I'm going to updating my work to 2019 . And release for all to do as they wish without permission . Then I'll be working on the DEM . Phil to Pitt hard . Posting to soon follow .

Matt
  8. Elipsofty
    Elipsofty
    Wow cant wait this is gonna be a long one lol good luck Matt best of luck
  9. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman
    I'm looking for a detailed map or chart of signal potion From Philly to Harrisburg , and Harrisburg to Pittsburgh of 1930 to 50's . Mine have up and vanished .

Thanks

Matt

PM me if you want
  10. Railwoodman
    Railwoodman

Matt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast