Missed this???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. LWVRR
    LWVRR
    How did I miss this? Did I get the memo?
  2. Jananton
    Jananton
    Well, maybe you missed it, but there's a snag. There's a cap on the lenght of the messages posted here. Approx. thousand characters max, and that isn't really usefull. Something like a dead duck in the water I'd say.

Greets,

Jan
  3. LWVRR
    LWVRR
    Well I guess for now we will have to communicate in 1000 characters or less.
  4. Jananton
    Jananton
    Like a kind of modern snailmail telegram service. I hope we don't have to add the word stop after each scentence, that all counts ya know.

Greets,

Jan
  5. bl4882
    bl4882
    I think I blew it. I meant to say, "eschew surplusage."

Bernie
  6. pcas1986
    pcas1986
    My head is spinning.

Apart from the ordinary e-mails and I am about 30 or so behind in reading those, there is now two threads running in the Trainz Community forum, posts on the website, and group messages as well. All we need now is a blog. Have I missed anything? I didn't realise one had to subscribe to a closed group in order to get a notification.

It reminds of the plethora of threads re TS12 SP1. I could never remember where I read a particular and perhaps interesting post.

Paul
  7. LWVRR
    LWVRR
    I can understand what you are saying. I'm working to try to eliminate a lot of this...at least until the website is up and running.
  8. Jananton
    Jananton
    Well, to be blunt, this is as exepected for a group of 22 members without a real authority or publicity structure yet.

It's a little bit like the cat is out of the bag, or who let the dogs out, wroef, wroef.

Greets,

Jan
  9. pcas1986
    pcas1986
    I got a notification for a change to this group this morning (Aussie time) so that works. And my dog did bite me yesterday but I was holding him while the vet was trying to give him an injection (arthritis).

I'm going to lurk in the background until I see an obvious opening for a meaningful contribution.
  10. girlsloverailroads2
    girlsloverailroads2
    IMHO- We are in too many places, with too many links to all... it's confusing. This 'Thread 1' in Community Groups is fine, to help peak interest in the new YzTz, show/discuss some new content or our project musings & link to the new website. YzTz 'Thread 2' is WAY too much to read & sorry but I don't see the point of our group formative emails in it. Rebecca
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast