Stanierfan

TS 2012

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Is it possible to get a copy of TS2012 that does what its supposed to do ?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It does do what its supposed to do. It is third party content with the issues, as far as I can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdkoester
    It does do what its supposed to do. It is third party content with the issues, as far as I can tell.
    With regard to third party Content, The Service Packs act like third party content . With the Service Packs installed I had nothing but trouble . I found silence when I asked for help here in the community and also silence with Auran . Uninstalling and reinstalling the game without the service packs . I dont have a problem due to the fact I rarely play it . Purchasing the game I believe was a mistake at the time ,installing the service packs caused a system failure resulting in the reformatting of my hard drive and reinstalling of Windows .
    I believe I downloaded something else with the service packs, something a lil nasty but I do have to thank auran
    Last night, it crashed I asked for help . That was a waste of time . I have a question why put a game on the market knowing its not going to work . Finally I downloaded the service packs , I recieved a virus from Auran on the patch , me no hard drive . Monday Morning I start legal action . The Game TRS2012 has been sent to my local Trading standards office at the bequest of a jounalist friend if it turns out the attracttant for the Virus was embedded in the software , Auran are up Schmidt creak without a paddle . TRS 2012 doesnt work with Windows 8 as claimed .
    Well, since Auran really has nothing to do with TRS 2012, then you have been spoofed. NV3 is and has been been doing simulator central dot com stuff for a long time that I know of. And, if you are using something called TRS 2012, that is something else, too. TS12 does work on Windows 7, and Windows 8/8.1 as I have it here working just fine. You need to be more realistic, there is no legal action you can take against Auran, that company is just a name now. be more sensible, and patient. I am sure you could get more help from the community if you weren't so abrasive with your tone in posts.

That is my take on all of this. Good luck.

Paul
    I have windows 7 64 bit , 4 Gig of ram , to a 2Gig graphics card and new 1TB hard drive . To see the entire picture , TS2012 is a pale imitation of a sim marketed by steam ( both don't work with Windows Vista/ Windows 7 ) .
    Paul, The software I have doesn't run on Windows 7 64 it. I downloaded the patches / Hot fixes I get a virus, hence new hard drive . NV3 help desk was a complete waste of time, whats the point in buying a product that does not work with operating system it claims to . Microsoft has its own compatiblity site, TRS 2012 is not compatible with Windows 7 32/ 64 Bit version there are known issues with the software (TRS2012 )