FEC Key West extension modern day

dkdsmith

Banned

As of September 14, 2013:
It is going to be announced that I going to stop posting in brickbuilder711's threads and start my own threads and my own FEC Key West Route as of September 14, 2013. Along with my own Key West/Florida Route, I will be doing my own Traffic Lights (ATLS) and RR Crossings Gantries/Cantilevers, and I apologizes for having brickbuilder711 (Tolga) in trouble everybody in this thread. So I will be posting up the new thread and I'll let all of y'all posting in the thread after I post it up. So, I hope y'all will enjoy this special message and I'll get started on the new thread today.
:cool:

I have post up my new thread for my Florida route with Key West and Miami. And the thread is called "New Content: FEC Key West/Miami, Florida Route & RR Xings and Traffic Light project."

Have built mine 3 times now and it only get better the more build! I combine multiple splines to make detailed recreations of real life locations. Whats up with brickbuilder as I ve actually only heard that name thru you tube in which he displays a great looking route and follows several trainz. Is his route available for download?

Back