.

PerRock's Ramblings & Announcements

Amtrak Superliners, in Phase IV

Rate this Entry
Now available on at www.AmtrakTrainz.co.cc
Superliners in phase IV.
IV-Super.jpg

Screenshots:




Updated March 11th, 2012 at 03:47 AM by PerRock

Categories
Release Anouncements

Comments

  1. PerRock's Avatar
    Oh these have been out now for a while. I really only made this to try out some things in the blog section.
  2. H222's Avatar
    Very Nice Peter, they look great however, virtually no PH-IV locos to pull it. 2 outdated Genesis and the P32
  3. PerRock's Avatar
    That's something else I'm working on, but it's no where near ready yet.

    peter
  4. H222's Avatar
    you have me intrigued, I shall continue with PH V and IVb while I wait
  5. ricomon35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H222
    Very Nice Peter, they look great however, virtually no PH-IV locos to pull it. 2 outdated Genesis and the P32

    I'm looking at PHIV locos on the DLS right now...
  6. TucsonCoyote's Avatar
    Now i love the new set and so I decided to download it from the site, but I am haivng an issue with it..

    when I go to rail yard to sselelct the cars I want to use, they don't show up visually.. I've checked and see that there is really nothing wrong per se, but they don't show up in Railyard..

    Is there a step I am missing such as Cleaning the cache (as I ma in Trainz Simulator 12 I shouldn't have an issue since these carts were created as verison 2.9 cars..)

    Any Ideas as wo why they are not sowing up in game?

    Thughts?

    Tucsoncoyote
  7. shaneturner12's Avatar
    Tusconcoyote,

    Have you checked them in Content Manager for the following?

    Faults (red ! or ?)
    Missing Dependencies (yellow ?)
    Item not committed (spanner/hammer icon)

    Shane
  8. TucsonCoyote's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneturner12
    Tusconcoyote,

    Have you checked them in Content Manager for the following?

    Faults (red ! or ?)
    Missing Dependencies (yellow ?)
    Item not committed (spanner/hammer icon)

    Shane
    Actually shane I have and it shows up as ? (Not yellow ? but just the ?) which means there is a fault..

    However I did some additional looking and I think I knoew htat the error is.

    It's a missing dependence and in fact is the Budd Commonwealth Truck <Kuid 316:50021>

    I'm guessing this is a bogey that should be needed or downloaded.. and if so where?

    But i think we're narrowing down the issue..

    Edit: Okay found it, downloaded.. but only got 5 of the 6 in the set.. (The Coatch Baggage is missing. When I instlled it from the CDP)
    But at least they do look nice!

    Tucsoncoyote
    Updated May 15th, 2012 at 05:21 AM by TucsonCoyote
  9. PerRock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonCoyote
    It's a missing dependence and in fact is the Budd Commonwealth Truck <Kuid 316:50021>

    I'm guessing this is a bogey that should be needed or downloaded.. and if so where?
    They trucks I used are built into most versions of TRS; I specifically chose them because that was the case. However N3V decided to mess with thigs in TS12; and so they are no longer built-in. Your best bet is to locate a replacement bogey and replace them.

    peter
  10. PerRock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ricomon35
    I'm looking at PHIV locos on the DLS right now...
    Why don't you come on back over to AMTZ. This past weekend I released a few locos in every mainline Amtrak Paint Scheme; so you should now have some things to run with!

    peter