Thomas Content 2013 update for Thomas fans

MNIBARI08

Trainz veteran
for those users who have the current build TS12 and have Thomas content. Please note if you are started to have faulty content again. Some kuids will now be invalid e.g.

<kuid:268447:1134>

This Means 1TFM Duke and Skaroley and Rheneas will not work.

Even some rolling stock and includes James, Percy, Gordon and Henry as well,

even bogeys and face textures mainly as well, shadows need looking into.

This can be sorted by the creator or creators who created the content.

The IOS (
Island Of Sodor) has loads of problems as well after installing most of it last night. Most kuids do not work or not installed.

It's :'( to say it be impossabile if you have any questions do ask. Because I worry about it in general

yours

Matthew

Face textures will not work with TS 12 with service pk 1 and hotfixes if you get a messege or simular in your cmp please help

Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Error: The tag '0' in 'textures' points to a nonexistent file: 'blank.texture'.
Warning: The tag 'operator' in container '0' is empty.

or

or

Error: The tag '16' in 'textures' points to a nonexistent file: 'Cross_01_Eyes_Forward.bmp'.

the engines that are mostly getting these errors are Duck, Percy and Henry and Henry and Gordon and James

thanks

Matthew

Those errors can be fixed quite easily by either creating the files or removing the problem entries from the config.txt file.

Shane

The blank.tga files can be copied over from some of andi06's assets. I think it's in his Gresley coaches amongst others. :)

I do know for a fact that it's in most of his Superscript-enabled assets.

yeah i tryed to get all thomas versions to work with all my trainz version (4 9 and 12) did not work with ANY of them :\ it really needs to be fixed

I had the same problem and posted it.&nbsp; Check it out at: &nbsp;<span class="threadtitle"><a title="Reload this Page" href="http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?103494-Build-58414-Holy-errors-faulty-assets-and-warnings!!!"><font color="#417394">Build 58414 - Holy errors, faulty assets, and warnings!!!</font></a>&nbsp;if you already haven't found it.&nbsp; Works for Thomas stuff too. I fixed all mine manually.</span>

Back