The unknown man of insane projects.....

cvw

Chaos Personified
For some odd reason I have the tendency to start projects that are INSANE and take forever to finish.

About a month ago I started a project to replicate KHP in trainz, and this project is still ongoing.....HOWEVER!!

I have started another project (oh no, not another one you impatient GOOF) on a Website called Roblox.

There is a nice thing about this though. Roblox allows you to build things about 80% quicker than gMax, so a large percentage of this project will be done rather quickly. Locomotives can be finished within 4 hours instead of 4 weeks(assuming you get no kinks).

But Roblox is separate. Basically I'll be building a train simulator from the ground up on this program, and I'm determined to enjoy every minute of it. It's going to be the first of its kind on that site, so I'm very pleased.

Even better, I can work on it and not worry about it taking up time from my KHP project.

But anyways, the possibilities are endless. I might even make a trainz version of the route when it's finished.

Back