A New Era of Splines: The Story

mikey186

More TO Explore
Hello, my citizens

I just had a dream last night (when I was sleeping with my wife), that since almost everybody makes splines, I decided to do one too. Firstly, I started off with a test spline: a piece from the 'unfinished' Medium-Level Platform I was working on, a year ago. Because there were barely any spline-related platforms here on DLS. AJS was one of them, but there were a lot of faulty errors in TRS2006 (and newer Trainz versions). Anyway, I had to go look and 'Open in Edit' other users' content to look up the tags as resources to find out what will a spline needs? what tags does it need?

Tried it out the first time: FAIL, mesh not showing up. I looked in DEEPER. and rethink what does a spline needs. Tried it all over again, and again, and again, AND AGAIN. All tried and failed. STILL the mesh DID NOT showed up.

So I gave up for like a few months until I feel like trying again to make the spline, FAILED again. THEN, I posted a support thread to find out what went wrong with the spline (Link is here) Thanks to 2 users, 'sniper297' and 'Dinorius_Redundicus', they founded me the problem.

As I fixed the problem, and tested out like before, It WORKS NOW:
LlAOV.jpg

viAQc.jpg

1sqMS.jpg

Thanks to these 2, it was the really the help I need.

Now with that completed, now to make the new 2 splines I started with (link to thread is here). In this holiday season, I will make more splines to hope to sastifiy you and your routes this holiday season.

and this is how I like to call A New Era of Splines.

~Mikey

Congratulations on your Spline! Splines are one of the few parts of content creation that I haven't played with, and to be honest I'm a bit scared of them!

Back