Time to give Thanks

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Well, Thanksgiving has already come and gone. I wanted to write this blog earlier, but the wireless network at my grandmother's place isn't that reliable. I had to wait until today, and to get the wireless network to connect to the Internet, to write this blog. Anyway, people around this time of year what they are thankful for. People sometimes believe that they are thankful for a computer, a cellphone, a TV, internet, and other materialistic things to be thankful for. But let's face it: more and more people believe that without technology such as a cellphone, they cannot survive. The truth is that we can live without the technology we have available to us today. It is difficult to live without even one piece of technology (believe me, I got into trouble and had to go without a computer and not being allowed to get on any computer for a week), even though parents and grandparents (depending on your age) have for years have not owned at least a computer.
The fact is we, along with me, should be thankful for the bare necessities: A place to call home, a family and access to food and water.
Do you agree with what I'm thankful for?

Back