Man, it's been a while...

Steamdemon

Pizza Delivery Train
And everything is going haywire at the moment. Well ok, I lied there. It's mainly Trainz Asset Database...and right now, it's updating... Does this happen every time I haven't been on the game for a few weeks? Things do seem to be speeding up...and not one '[insert program/service name here] stopped working and had to close.' dialog box has popped up. YET. It is a pain in the backside when this happens...and I think i'm gonna have to leave the laptop on all night...much to the objections of my mother...ugh. Alternatively, I could do the Updating Trainz Asset Database tomorow... Interesting thing happened to me on the way back from a jubilee/wedding/birthday event in june. We were driving back from Portscatho, to Poynton, my home town. I saw a train's tender (at least, I think it was a tender...) on the back of a flatbed. That was a nice surprise.

I finished college, and I'm going to Greece on a flotilla holiday around the Saronics. It will go to one of my favourite places in greece, Spetses. (in fact, the whole of greece is my favourite country, due to the sheer amount of...wait for it...Bell towers, churches and chapels.. and the beautiful monasteries!)

Well, that's it from me.

Yes mine updates quite allot too but this is do to time down. Try to start the game up then use the content update buttion to update then close the game if its going to be sitting for a while.

Hope this helps Cheers William

Back