THE MARSZ BLOG

Hello Colonists

Marsz Crane! Part of the Flatbed Car series -- I've reached 90 -- 60 new one's with cargo and loads!

Happy Marsz Trainzing
Ish

MARSZ-CRANE.jpg

MARSZ-CRANE.jpg

:wave:

Hello Colonists,

Hope everyone is in good spirits and health!

Today on Marsz, 130 flatcar rolling stocks -- 35 have been updated while the rest are all new flatcars, with visible "loads"! I made a video, with background music, so hopefully you enjoy watching it! Nothing fancy, tho! LOL

Quality is not so great since I am using a new video conversion software that I am not so familiar with yet; So sorry for that!

Note: These listed below had some issues so I had to re-upload them! No problems now, so they should be at the DLS by tomorrow!

Marsz-I Flatcar 047 (Crane) <KUID2:58223:24690:2>

Marsz-I Flatcar 048 (Crane) <KUID2:58223:24691:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 051 (Crane) <KUID2:58223:24694:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 053 (Crane) <KUID2:58223:24696:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 054 (Crane) <KUID2:58223:24697:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 057 (TUBES) <KUID2:58223:25048:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 058 (TUBES) <KUID2:58223:25049:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 056 (TUBES) <KUID2:58223:25050:2>
Marsz-I Flatcar 059 (TUBES) <KUID2:58223:28942:3>

Next load should be Marsz Military Services, which lacks support -- New structures, vehicles, and a bunch of rolling stocks for the military will come your way!

Til then, Happy Marsz Trainzing!
Ish

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><font size="3"><font color="#000000">[video=youtube;h1bVnZrBHwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bVnZrBHwg[/video]

Last edited:
Hello Colonists --

Just a brief update -- Tankers that will carry liquid and Gas!

---First pix: these tankers will carry liquid -- Each been preloaded with a liquid contents, for easy coupling, and proceed to your destinations!

---Second pix: Same goes for the gas tankers!

***These tankers will NEVER interachange their contents, meaning that the orange tankers will always carry all sorts of gas while the dark tankers will ONLY carry liquid!
More detail by weekend's end!

Side note: Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving!

Til next time, Take Care
Ish

MARSZ-TANKER.jpg

MARSZ-TANKER.jpg

Enjoy!
:wave:

Hello Colonists

Freights, Tankers, and Bulkheads rolling stocks, as well as Structures, Kit's, and Products! Click on video for the presentations to view the newest assets! (*Made with Trainz 12)

Enjoy, and be safe always!
Ish

*Side note: To reverse my colostomy surgery will take place Dec 19, which will keep me in a Hospital bed for 2 weeks the Doctor said!Therefore, recovery will be slow and long; However, I'll see how I feel during this time-span into getting back in front of a PC, and back into Marsz!

[video=youtube;NOgIoJyCQfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOgIoJyCQfM&amp;t=33s[/video]

Hello Colonists

A raw image of the new "Marsz Aerial Institute" aerial craft!

All aerial crafts will fall under the Marsz Aerial Institue, except those under Marsz Military Services!

All new Aerial Crafts will have some kind of load: fuel, passengers, gases, liquid ... ETC!

Below screehsotz of two being constructed in 3dMax! Keep in mind these are raw so what you see might be different later!

I will try to make a Cab, and might do a passenger cabin too --- all depends how it looks -- If it looks cheesey I'll cancel this idea, especially for the passenger cabin, we'll see! Cab's are pretty easy, tho!

Have a nice Day all!!!
Ish

MARSZ-AERIAL-INSTITUTE.jpg

Hello Colonists

A non-Mars note this week!

The surgery to reverse my colostomy will take place this Wednesday, Dec 19 -- There after, a week in the Hospital, and months of recovery will follow! Not sure when I'll be back but I'll update my thread concerning this issue at the forum when I get back!

If there's any complications, because one never knows, all of my assets at the DLS: Marsz and non-marsz assets will tranfer over ownership to Butler57!

However, I don't see any issues, so hopefully I'll get back into the trainz swings of things as soon as I get back!

Take Care all, be safe! See U next year!:wave:
Ish

ish6;bt5594 said:
Hello Colonists

A non-Mars note this week!

The surgery to reverse my colostomy will take place this Wednesday, Dec 19 -- There after, a week in the Hospital, and months of recovery will follow! Not sure when I'll be back but I'll update my thread concerning this issue at the forum when I get back!

If there's any complications, because one never knows, all of my assets at the DLS: Marsz and non-marsz assets will tranfer over ownership to Butler57!

However, I don't see any issues, so hopefully I'll get back into the trainz swings of things as soon as I get back!

Take Care all, be safe! See U next year!:wave:
Ish

Hello Ish

Wishing you well in the procedure and your recovery period. Trainz is not that important, but you health and well being are.

Your friend
Steve

Logman;bt5596 said:
Hello Ish

Wishing you well in the procedure and your recovery period. Trainz is not that important, but you health and well being are.

Your friend
Steve

Hello Steve

Thank You for the kind words, sir!!!

Surgery is tomorrow, early morning -- Hospital called, and I am the first person of the day to get surgery. One week in the hospital, and then it's home -- Hopefully, I'm strong enough to give an update on my condition!

Take Care, Steve, be safe!
Ish

Good Afternoon Colonists

Back home as you have read, and each day getting stronger! With that said, a few updates:

Marsz-I Structure 712 (MEI Hanger) <KUID:58223:32379>
Marsz-I Kit x v787 (Water Pressure Pipe) <KUID:58223:32380>
Marsz-I Kit x v788 (Water Pressure Pipe) <KUID:58223:32381>
Marsz-I Kit x v789 (Water Pressure Pipe) <KUID:58223:32382>
Marsz-I Kit x v790 (Water Pressure Pipe) <KUID:58223:32383>
Marsz-I Kit x v791 (Water Pressure Pipe) <KUID:58223:32384>
Marsz-I Aerial 000 (Water Tanker) <KUID:58223:32373>
Marsz-I Aerial 001 (Passenger Service) <KUID:58223:32374>
Marsz-I Aerial 002 (Passenger Service) <KUID:58223:32375>
Marsz-I Aerial 003 (Cargo-Transporter) <KUID:58223:32376>
Marsz-I Aerial 004 (Gas-Transporter) <KUID:58223:32377>
Marsz-I Aerial 005 (Gas-Liquid-Transporter) <KUID:58223:32378>

Marsz Aerial Units are what I consider X-PLANE style -- picture below -- These aerial units carry load, and they're at the DLS!

Continuous

Hello Colonists

How is everyone!?
Hope everyone is in good spirits!!!

Not into trainz at this moment! In fact, I am yet to buy Trz2019! My girls are off from school, which will begin again Aug 16, and then perhaps I'll get back into Marsz & things! My health has much approved from literally going six feet below ground to almost fieeling normal again!

Anyhow, let me not bore you any more! Manuel did me a favor and updated
the Marsz-I Industrial Track (All Products Available) with the updated kuids: KUID2:58223:10179:2 which now works with TRZ2019 -- Thank U, Manuel for that!

Here's the link from the DLS:

Download Page

Everyone continue enjoying your summer, and see U all down the track!
Take care all, and be safe!!! :wave:
ish[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Godd Evening / Morning to All

It's been a very long time since I have done anything marsz related! I came back from being in the ICU for nearly 2 months, near death last year to feeling 99% at this moment! I am also feeling that Marsz creativity coming back now! today, I completely one of many bases on my Marsz route, which has taken an eternity to complete! However, there's no more expansion to the route! All that's left is work on the existing bases that is scattered across the vast map! Below, screenshotz of what I complete today!

Now, creating content will take a bit longer to get use to 3dmax -- Hopefully it'll come back to me! I'll keep you guys posted on that front! For now, all take care, and be safe always!!!

Ish

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi All, I have been ask to explain how my Marsz-d switches work. This was written for TS12 so some of the icons my be different. Enjoy Don49plm

SWITCH-writeup1.jpg

SWITCH-writeup2.jpg

SWITCH-writeup3.jpg

SWITCH-writeup4.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I have had serious health issues since early 2018, in that, I almsot kicked the bucket 2x; But hold on to your sockets, I'm here, feeling great, and i just purchased TRZ19 PL ED!

I just transferred my neverending route Marsz into TRZ19, and all of the marsz contents that's at the DLS as well as Don's. Ed, Ben (rrest in peace my dear friend), and Paulo! I'm not completely back yet, but I am taken baby-steps for now! I still have health issues: I go to dialysis 3x times a week, and my doctor said that I am suited for a kidney transplant, yet my blood results are not bad, but not good either. Also, 5-6 weeks I need eye injections, but my eyes are getting better, and hopefuly, with prayer, I would not need no more injections! My heart is getting stronger, and that's about it. Anyhow, back to the trainz world! Building stuff is out of the question for now. I lost all my skillz, and to reclaim those skills that would take some serious time; However, I can still work here and there on the Marsz route, and that's what I am planning to do for now!

As for TRZ19, looks promising, have not explore the sim yet! N3V did implemented one of my suggestions I made ages ago on distinguishing the routes, not bunch them all together, which makes it much more easier to find your own route in the driver/surveyor section!

Well, Colonists, that's it!
Thanks for stopping by -- stay safe, healthy, wash hands, stay inside! :wave:

Ish

Back