THE MARSZ BLOG

Hi All
kuid 58223:28915 is a default mesh in the Astro's and as Don has said it can be deleted and the assets work fine.
If Ish either updates the default mesh or removes it from the broken assets and re-uploads then that would fix it for everybody.

butler57;bt4637 said:
Hi All
kuid 58223:28915 is a default mesh in the Astro's and as Don has said it can be deleted and the assets work fine.
If Ish either updates the default mesh or removes it from the broken assets and re-uploads then that would fix it for everybody.

Hello Heinz --

I need to know what kind of asset it is: <kuid:58223:28915> before uploading a new one!

If I delete it, the download might reject it saying it needs a mesh, etc!

Ishie

Hello Don --

How have you been, good friend???
Been a while! Glad to see you back on Marsz! --- And great set-up there, sir! Looks like the train from the movie resident evil

Do your massive Marsz layout run, and look great in Tane?

Me, have not tried anything marsz for a long time -- Lost all motivation for now!
HD crashed but save tons of stuff -- Lucky me! LOL

Take Care now, ok
Ish

Hello Don

That is one fine looking monster machine and nice to see you on Mars again.

@ Ish - Glad to hear that you were able to save your content.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Steve,

I've fixed all my track and switches to work in T:ane. There's a few more things I want to look at then I'll up-date to the DLS as build 3.5. As fare as the loco. I want to work on auto numbering before I upload that.

Enjoy Don

Hello Steve -- Don

Thank, Steven -- I got lucky -- saved over 300 items from the tram contents!

Don, looking forward to downloading the new / updated contents!!!

Take care guys -- :wave:

Ish

40953e5972b8cdde9e63e089d2df0829.jpg

3a7c259baff73c7ac0b9b3749464964d.jpg

Hi Ish & Don
Yes great shots - I have not done much with my marsz routes etc either.
However, I do not remember seeing the long dome shaped I presume station building before Ish - what is it called?
Butler57

butler57;bt4692 said:
Hi Ish & Don
Yes great shots - I have not done much with my marsz routes etc either.
However, I do not remember seeing the long dome shaped I presume station building before Ish - what is it called?
Butler57

Hello Heinz --
If you're preferring to Don's pictures, that's Don handy work there, sir!:udrool:

On a side note:
Recently, installed Marsz Horizon in TANE, and it runs superbly -- a bit issues with the caching, tho.

Ish

Marsz, Midway Base, Air sealed passenger station and force field generator

Enjoy Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Don --

Very cool screenshot -- Looks like the vehicles from star wars, A New Hope!:wave:

Take Care
Ish

Yes Ish. It looks like Star War's Jawa sand vehicle. That was the first prototype. The shape has changed some and has gotten bigger to fit the load I want to carry.

193ca7e72e863b2b31c274d6ba994a2f.jpg
13b5939aeeb789cd214b1637221206c2.jpg

I made this to move tunnel boring machines and there crew to a work site and have a base for the crew to work from.
0c1109c64766ec7c004b61d852587cc4.jpg

52ee6d2a6a260b539b65dca8c73f7657.jpg
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
Enjoy. Don

Hi Don,

Wow, you've been busy!
Thanks for sharing!

When are you going upload your Marsz route?
Like me, it's been a long time in the works!:wave:

Ish

Back