THE MARSZ BLOG

Ish...
I'm starting my own Marsz layout using both Maglevs and Monorails. I am using your layout Marsz Liberations-Build It Your Own. I have no screenies yet but think this is going to be a fun project. One thing - a lot of the maglevs are offset a little bit on the maglev track, If you know what I mean. Not sure if these are yours or arraials but It'd be nice to see an update so they look a little better.

I like that you made a 90+ft flat car. But could you set one up to carry 1 or 2 Plate Girder
90ftftx8ft Kuid2:124017:27014:1 and put it on the DLS? Please. The car that i'm talking about is Marsz-Magles flatcar 92ft v00. Kuid58223:24328>
Thank you.
Danny5

danny5;bt1466 said:
I like that you made a 90+ft flat car. But could you set one up to carry 1 or 2 Plate Girder
90ftftx8ft Kuid2:124017:27014:1 and put it on the DLS? Please. The car that i'm talking about is Marsz-Magles flatcar 92ft v00. Kuid58223:24328>
Thank you.
Danny5

Hi Danny5

I send you an e-mail vai Trainz forum --- please read comments!!!

Thanks for your interest!!!
Ish

Hello Marsz Colonist, LOL

I just uploaded nearly 100 items -- a few updated version in theres --- everything should be at the DLS by Sunday, etc since I started Thurday, Friday, and a few today -- CHECK CMP+for these new items ... most are from the science lab series!!

Have fun, and there's no limit to imaginations! -- LOL
Ish

Hi Colonistz, LOL

As you may have downlaod the Marsz Automatic Rapid Transit here is a screenshot of the system put together .... source: Butler57 Mars route! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi Colonistz, LOL

The signals are now complete, a total of 30 -- special thanks to Manweb for creating all of them, etc!!! Type up title: Marsz-I Traffic Signal (v00-30)!

Also, displays ... like Marsz-I Museum - Dinosaurs v00 --- The Dino was created by Arraial who is responsible for given us the first ever Mars items, etc! I placed his excellent dino items inside a case displayed, for whatever use you may use them on Marsz!

Many more things to come!!!
Enjoy
Ish

ish6;bt1635 said:
Hi Colonistz, LOL

The signals are now complete, a total of 30 -- special thanks to Manweb for creating all of them, etc!!! Type up title: Marsz-I Traffic Signal (v00-30)!

Also, displays ... like Marsz-I Museum - Dinosaurs v00 --- The Dino was created by Arraial who is responsible for given us the first ever Mars items, etc! I placed his excellent dino items inside a case displayed, for whatever use you may use them on Marsz!

Many more things to come!!!
Enjoy
Ish

Hi Ish

The content created by Arraial and yourself is totally awesome and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I have started a layout and have changed it so many times that I have convinced myself that I need to wait awhile before continuing.
Just a quick question regarding the BLUE signals, what is the proper procedure in using them?

Cheers -Steve

Logman;bt1636 said:
Hi Ish

The content created by Arraial and yourself is totally awesome and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
I have started a layout and have changed it so many times that I have convinced myself that I need to wait awhile before continuing.
Just a quick question regarding the BLUE signals, what is the proper procedure in using them?

Cheers -Steve

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the kind words -- Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the contents!!!

As for the Blue Signals, they are designed to be place near fly-zones, when a maglev train or vehicle approaches such zones; For example, you have set up a space port or a rocket launcher facility with maglev track leading to and fro a near-by passenger station,etc, so in this case, the Blue Signals would applied, indicating to the driver that speed must be reduce, and (from a session point of view), your passengers would be alerted that the train is approaching a fly zone!

The Blue Signals are used in the same fashion as Yellow Signals would be use approaching a construction site, Blue Signals are use when flying vehicles are in operations!

Cheers :)
Ish

ish6;bt1639 said:
Hello Steve,

Thank you for the kind words -- Very happy to hear that you are enjoying the contents!!!

As for the Blue Signals, they are designed to be place near fly-zones, when a maglev train or vehicle approaches such zones; For example, you have set up a space port or a rocket launcher facility with maglev track leading to and fro a near-by passenger station,etc, so in this case, the Blue Signals would applied, indicating to the driver that speed must be reduce, and (from a session point of view), your passengers would be alerted that the train is approaching a fly zone!

The Blue Signals are used in the same fashion as Yellow Signals would be use approaching a construction site, Blue Signals are use when flying vehicles are in operations!

Cheers :)
Ish

Wow - that is an very detailed response and I thank your for that. It all makes sense now. NO reply is necessary.

Thank you again -Steve

Welcome to the Marsz' Blog!

Subscribed, and never miss a beat of current and upcoming contents, videos, and countless of Marsz Module Layouts! Scroll up and read what this mission is all about; Then scroll down to view videos taken from my modules!

Below is a screenshot of how those items can be use effectively -- source: Butler57's Mars Layout!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have fun and enjoy!
Ish

Last edited:
UPDATED 11 / 28 / 2012

Hello Mars’ Colonists!

I am excited to say that I have over 1,100 Marsz items on the DLS, and many more will be coming in the near future - from industrial Ore loaders to visible products for rolling stock. With so many contents that have been made, I have applied a naming system of specific names for each category of item. In your trains menu it will be selectively categorized for you to find. So, let’s break it all down-

BETA BASE CONTENTS

All items named Beta directly focus on Mars residents! These buildings are what we would call on Earth, residential districts.

GAMMA BASE CONTENTS

These contents are designed for nuclear facilities, waste disposal, and produce the necessary raw material to operate nuclear facilities, as well as dealing with oxygen, emission of chemicals of all sorts.

SCIENCE LAB CONTENTS

These guys deal with top secret Mars artefacts, like UFO’S for example! Anything that Mars might be hiding and waiting to be discovered, using exploration and study techniques and finding ways to apply it using human technology.

EDUCATION INSTITUTION

Structures with an educational touch - some structures are textured with a splash of green, because humans want to be able to make the atmosphere breathable on Mars, these buildings are greenhouses. And besides having their own structures, other buildings have been turned over to create Bio Habitats, here you will find that they are designed to grow trees, plants, and flowers and even animals from earth.

Inside these enclosed structures the carbon dioxide for the tree is provided by the Gamma Base Contents thus making the trees release oxygen with the hope of providing sufficient to be introduced into Martian atmosphere.

REBEL COMMAND

Dark and foreboding structures – Their mission is to stop the Colonists from exploring Mars, and making the planet an Earth-like paradise! More news on these guys at a later date.

MILITARY COMMAND

Provides the necessary military and paramilitary tools and operations to protect the growing Mars colonist communities, and all of its structures and sectors safe from the rebels or other dangers!
Delta Sector Structures

When you see and/or use these structures designed for energy generation you will be working closely with Gamma Base, Delta Sector that provides certain specific chemicals for their massive power surge. But Delta Sector works even closer with Science Labs – Delta Sector takes what Science Labs have found on Mars and adapts it to be useful for energy creation, for example, a rare material “Tiberium” only known to be found on Mars can produce the energy output from one facility equal to 10 nuclear facilities! Delta Sector has been able to take this rare material and converted it for use with human technology.

I have released a couple of small modules and have also been testing items with the help of Butler57 – he has been virtually using every item created and providing feedback, tips, ideas and over time I have adapted and changed old items and am continually creating new ones for the Marsz project.

Butler57 is working on “Mars – The Red Planet Route” – it is planned for release in the first half of 2013 in modules which can be linked to create a larger route.

Thank you for your time and enjoy building your version of Mars!

Ish,

Footnote – Butler57 contributed to this blog!
Partners - Butler57, Manweb, and Seeseeme

UPDATE 11 / 30 / 2012

Hi Colonists, LOL

My new Marsz items were approved yesterday, so these items should be available some time today, depending of where you are on the planet! Included in thie package is the Marsz-I Alliance Freight Container v00-v33!

Below is a brief demonstration on how to set it up --

If you follow this form you can easily make a long assembly line with the freights!!!

Over 60+ new items approvel, and at the DLS!!!

Thanks fior your time!!!

Ish

Last edited:
UPDATE 12 / 6 / 2012
Hello Colonists,
Marsz Scientists have discovered vapors coming from the rocks, which means that Marsz might have lava flowing somewhere deep in its’ core! Below is a snapshot of the vapors!

Also, this week we have arrow indicators – these are place in advance of any narrow curve – The arrow will flash – These arrows come in your normal color signal indicators!

Lastly, a list of all new items at the DLS right now! --- A few are updates so please update as necessary.

Over 100 new items at the DLS for this week!!!
Thanks and Enjoy!
Ish

Last edited:
UPDATE 12 / 17 / 2012

Hello Colonists,

150 items at the DLS right now!

92 Speed signs for your maglev,
40 rock formations for your landscapes,
18 fixed tracks for easy placement.

The speed signs are in mph, but I will make Kph in the distance future. However, for now, you can press G in driver as it will change the speed diameter display from Mph to Kph! Also the speed signs are not for tunnels or bridges as they are set to far apart from the track! This needed to be done because some of Marsz vehicles are too wide. Speed signs for tunnels and bridges will come at a later time. Also, the speed signs have on top flashing yellow lights as indicators due to Marsz blinding weather; in other words, you will be able to see the speed sigs in the distances!

In this package are 40 rocks formations in varies sizes and shapes, etc … the rock formation will look and feel different from Earth’s rocks, since Marsz’ atmosphere is totally different then Earth. It is why these rocks will take the shape they are taken!

Well, Colonists signing off for now – enjoy the new contents, and allow your imagination to go wild!

Regards

Ish

screenshots below

Last edited:
Hello Ishie.

You know my opinion about Marsz Project ;)

All your work are amazing :Y:

Best Regards

Manuel

Hello Everyone,

I just posted three Marsz Modules videos at the forum video section!

Modules
New Heinz City
Purification Yard
Midway Station

More information about the modules, and their purposes when they hit to the DLS -- As for now, doing some tweaking here and there on them!!!

Also, while you are still here allow me to info you that I have uploaded over 100 new and update items - most of these have already been displayed at the DLS -- I say, wait til Sunday for all of them to show up at the DLS - I would post a list here but it's just way too long of a list of items!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day
Ish

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

A milestone as of today, over 1500+ marsz base contents!!!!

It's been fun, and the next 1500 will be more fun and creative then ever before!

SPECIAL thanks to these guys for their suggestions, comments, and opinions, etc during this year long run!!!

Manweb from the IberTrainz Community for his excellent scripting skills!
Seeseeme for his beta-testing, and tweaks!
Butler-57 for his beta-testing, and creative suggestions!
Arraial for being the original creator, who inspired me to leave Earth! LOL

Although set on Marsz, we do have the same overall problems and issues as that found across Earth -- Good and services need to be deliever or heads are going to roll! LOL!

Lastly, not skilled using marsz base contents, well, no need to thing about it anymore - Marsz Modules are coming in a full package to the DLS, to mix and match to create any type of interactive route activity from loading & Unloading materials,(screenshow below - Marsz own IND Track) to running a passenger only schedule route -- Each module is built with its' own interactive passenger station! (more indepth detail about the Base modules and VDL modules at a later time)!

Enjoy the video of one of the Marsz Modules, with an automatic session to display out what the modules looks like!

Thanks for checking it all out!!!
Cheers
Ish

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

As you have read above, all modules are, and will always be interrelated in one form or another, so let me not bored you with detailes and post another video blog entrie!

Enjoy!
Ish

Last edited:
Back