Where are the patches?

Spikebender

I just downloaded TS12 and installed it. It shows version 46957. It tells me that it is out of date. When I click on the link I am told that I can't run it from browser mode. I have spent a long time going round and round the forums trying to find patches. Can anyone please make it easy for a newby to update and make it go.

Thanks
I tried to use options for 46957 but in general in opts. it shows my build 46956 altho it says 46957 on the start menue how do correct this problem?

There are no patches this game is a complete ripp off. It tells me the same thing and I have 2012 brand new. Nothing interactive works on it and multiplayer is a scam. I hope these people get sued.

I have build 49922 and I have to say that it is next to garbage. I exceede all harware driver visual and audio settings and this program is a huge piece of crap. Ive tweeked the operating system and the kids hate it. Its unfortunate bc they really wanted it and Im so sick of having to fix it just to watch it rescan itself a multitude of times to tell me its a pre realeased version of trains everytime Its online and running. I got one for both my sons so they can play eachother from different computers and this program is full of bugs. I can get it to play good offline but then if they try to boot it while the system is online the program crashes and repeats the message that its somhow a pre realeased version when infact the source was amazon.com and the server was an auran mirror and I refuse to except this for $50. Ive never been more frusterated in a game in my life.

If you have that error, 99% of the time something is wrong with the serial number with the game, and you must contact Helpdesk.

For most users, Trainz can operate both online and offline.

Another thing - you need to allow the game time to close (3-5 minutes after closing the main game) to avoid the rescan.

Back