I AM SO GOD DAMN PISSED. WHERE IS ALL MY **** AT?!

NIGHTSUN152

I was just casually editing a route's name and description in version 1.3.7 (android) and then nothing worked! And as soon as I pressed ok, THE GAME ****ING CRASHED. And when I entered the game again... BAM! ALL MY ****ING DATA, GONE TO ****ING PLUTO! and I got logged out too! Yeah thank you! But thankfully I was able to log in back to my account, but maybe because i was playing trainz at 2 am?! I really don't ****ing know. Can someone please explain this ****?! (I apologise for swearing but its the only way to let my anger out in situations like this)

And how would you react when all of your beautiful routes get deleted all of a sudden?! Stop blaming me for swearing because everybody swears these days.

DITTO YEAH. But my anger issues mainly comes from my granddad who’s a ball breaker non stop for 20 years and it’s still inside my head. I can’t figure out a way to cleanse it out from all of this.

NIGHTSUN152;bt6161 said:
And how would you react when all of your beautiful routes get deleted all of a sudden?! Stop blaming me for swearing because everybody swears these days.

Well, at least that is not as bad as having to fix faulty content that has NO ERRORS WHATSOEVER-

Last edited:
Back