Inter-City Tram Service route

ish6

Since 2001
Introducing Inter-City Tram Service

What's ICTS? It's a collection of small islands connected by bridges. A Tram Service has been build to service the citizens of these islands. All Tram contents created by me, including interactive Tram Passenger Services. Tram vehicles will be reskinned to represent the system. All Tram contents at the DLS, 183 pieces! Screenshots will be provided as each section is completed in detailed, below!

Lastly, the vast majority of buildings for this route I made!

Happy Trainzing
Ish

Subscribe to keep with the latest posts on this route!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

As Arte Johnson used to say: "Verrrrrrry Interesting!" Having this link with the spaceport is a great idea.

Bill

Hello Bill - thanks for the kind words, sir -- And City Citizens, pictures of TAC CITY ISLAND:

Very interesting route, Ish. I'm not much into trams, although I rode a lot of them when I lived in Germany. Couldn't go anywhere without jumping on one. In Washington, D.C. there was the trolley system. They went all over the place. For a dime (back in 1950-55) you could get a transfer and go anywhere the tracks went.

Question: Are those intersections with the large, white "X"s showing only in Surveyor, or are they visible in driver?

Bill

Hello Bill --

Those are objects that will be visible on the layout!

Below, a collection of my Tram contents at the DLS!

I saw those. Just now getting the hang of the MARSZ project, so maybe I can squeeze trams in once I am more familiar with the other.

Bill

Very forbidding in appearance. Might need a couple of signs at the tram station saying something like: "Know who's standing next to you." "Don't pick up hitchhikers" signs along the roads might be good also.

Bill

Very forbidding in appearance. Might need a couple of signs at the tram station saying something like: "Know who's standing next to you." "Don't pick up hitchhikers" signs along the roads might be good also.

Bill

Please post a link when you are ready or if you wanted beta testers. I'm a NOOB but that may be helpful when working out the bugs.

Jgesq;bt6172 said:
Please post a link when you are ready or if you wanted beta testers. I'm a NOOB but that may be helpful when working out the bugs.

It will be a while deep into next year, but I'll keep you in mind!

Ish

Back