No, Im not abandoning my Metra Racetrack Project!!!

Chanman200

So long story, I tried making the Metra racetrack route from Aurora to Chicago, I only managed to get to half of the first yard after Aurora yard. But then my Laptop battery died (at least that is what I think) So i'm having to replace it over the summer. Once I do that, I will continue on the route! I have only done the track and platforms so far, not much scenery if there is any at all. So I am exited to continue this project! :D I will post updates about this every once and a while, no specific time, and i didn't post it to dls either, and when building I will tell you what I have done! Have an amazing day!

and you can see a picture with a tiny part of Aurora yard on my steam account, the name is
[FONT=&quot]WolfZero[/FONT][FONT=&quot] . Look at the games I have and go into Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019. You will know if its the right one by seing a few of CloakedGhost275's Metra EMD F40-C and a load of RyanTrains's cab cars and F40PHM-2's.
[/FONT]
WolfZero

And you can see a picture with a tiny part of Aurora yard on my steam account, the name is WolfZero. Look at games I have. Then find "Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019". You will know its the right one when you see CloakedGhost275's Metra EMD F40-C and RyanTrains's Metra Cab Car and F40PHM-2's. (IDK why but this took me 3 trys to write :'()

Back