North Norfolk Trainz

MNIBARI08

Trainz veteran
We are the next level to the M&GN railway
we can push to the next level with trainz
image.jpg

We are using Trainz 12 Railroad Simulator the latest simulator to date with (TS2009 add ons Treez and Settle and Carlisle and Murchison 2 and Classic Cabon City) and even class TS2010 as the add on as well. that we are using today.
Some content are already built in TS12 witch may effect some TS2009 content to be faulty as its already updated for TS12

The Project is put 175 mile route of the M&GN on trainz
In the memory of my uncle Herbert Cossey and my Great Auntie Molly and my Gt uncle Bob (Robert Cossey)
image.jpg

I have been requested to do this project
as i all ready know that bits of routes of been done by other users, but thats all going to changed
the project will continue as normal
image.png

The route
is 175 mile the project will take time from
Cromer Beach to Melton Constable
Melton Constable to Norwich City
Melton Constable to Peterbough that will include Kings and South Lynn and surrounded areas
Melton Constable to Gt Yarmouth
Melton Constable is in the heart

image.gif

HOUSE RULES
1. Please DO NOT Reskin our models without our written permission
2. No SENDING REQUESTS more than ONCE!

3. Always give credit to North Norfolk Trainz

For more information

go to http://northnorfolktrainz.jimdo.com/

the work is in progress

We have done nearly 15 to 16 miles of track and raised land from Norwich City to Guestwick, On the Norwich Line. The scenery will take time, stations slowly building up this has been worked on from last year to this date.

Updated pictures will come soon.

Have you found any helpful pictures of Norwich City Station before Mr A Hitler's airmen paid a visit? I have only found one and part of the building is missing at each side. I suppose it all depends on the period you are modelling - the portacabins would be easier!

Incidentally, my cousin was the last person to sell tickets at Norwich City Station, and had the responsibility of closing the books and locking the doors on the last day.

Good wishes for your project!

Ray

Thanks Ray for your comment, Its nice to here that some families like ours that are M&GN related or based, I like to add that my Gt Uncle Herbert Cossey had a brother called Robert that got killed on the Norwich Line in 1932 19th of October which my Gt Uncle Herbert never told me about. Herbert and his Brother Robert worked on the M&GN.

Last edited:
I am looking for J15 0-6-0 7564 and WD 2-10- 90775 and Y7 0-4-0T and B12 61572 and 8572. please note if any users got these locomotives please help if you can

These would be very welcome models, but I am afraid I have not come across them for any version of Trainz. Good hunting!

Ray

B12, eh? Where did your team member get it from? I have searched and searched for one of those. I will PM you with my email address so you can email it to me if you can't find the website.

Due to the software updating so quickly I got TS19 and we are continuing privately The website link is down and not be re uploaded for updated used, The project is still copyrighted and beyond, if any users what to help in anyway please contact me thanks. :)

Last edited:
Back