Lost all Routes

toasterr2

Looking for a solution to recover Routes on TR19, Build 110491 Platinum Plus Additions. I have tried to to recover the saved routes from backups saved on the external HDD's. That solution did not resolve the route issue. The Routes will show up in Driver/Surveyor, however once selected the software go immediately into Sessions. I can run a session and save it , but I can not open or turn a Session into a route. I have deleted and re-installed the Trainz Digital download and this problem still persist. Not sure of any other available options. Please advise.

Being this is a question, it would be better served to post it in the Forums. My first question would be are they built in routes, or routes you created yourself. Don't reply here, just add that info to your question and post it in the forums and I'm sure you will get an answer.

Christopher824;bt5967 said:
Being this is a question, it would be better served to post it in the Forums. My first question would be are they built in routes, or routes you created yourself. Don't reply here, just add that info to your question and post it in the forums and I'm sure you will get an answer.

This is the first time that I have ever asked a question to the community. I'm not fluent with creating Forums and Blogs. Christopher Thanks for reaching out to me. I not familiar with posting on the Forum. Are there any instructions on setting up Forums on Wiki?

Back