Superbly detailed Fostoria Webcam Now Free!!

deneban

User ID 71964 (2001)

It simply amazing.

Railstream.net has now made their Fostoria real time cams absolutely free!
Just click on the image below and click on the subsequent play symbol.

The cam looks WNW along along the CSX Willard Subdivision across the double diamond with the east-west Norfolk Southern Fostoria Subdivision. About 75 trains per day go past this cam, and in fact, 4 out of 6 of the Class I North American Railroads pass through this cam, specifically equipped with special lensing for distance viewing. The cam is located at the CSX level crossing at South Poplar Street. The Fostoria Rail Park attraction is not within this cam's viewing angle, but may be seen on the free eastward-looking cam.

This CSX line was originally laid by the Baltimore and Ohio RR, and the Norfolk Southern tracks by the Nickel Plate Road (New York, Chicago and St. Louis RR). Several other Free US cams are available at the site, along with subscription cams.

There are now 5 cams at the Fostoria Triangle by my latest count. The latest seems to be on the new warehouse.

Wow SuperFudd, I only know of 3: 2 on the old warehouse, which includes the one above, and the one at the visitors center. Where are the other two? Links?

Ok I see the new one at the visitor's center, but I still only see 2 on railstream on the old warehouse. Not seeing the new warehouse. Only two Fostoria cams on the link you sent. Maybe I need a subscription for that one?

Yes. You would need a $150 a year subscription. However you can see a silent video recording small screen for free. Select the camera (NKP PTZ) and wait a minute for it to start.

SuperFudd;bt6104 said:
However you can see a silent video recording small screen for free. Select the camera (NKP PTZ) and wait a minute for it to start.

Can't find the camera NKP PTZ.

SuperFudd;bt6106 said:
I use Roku. Under the "Engineer" level, scroll down to Ohio then to the right maybe 3 cams.

Do you mean "Engineer membership?" There is only Marion and Northwood in Ohio under Engineer. Can your Roku tell you what cam stream you are looking at?

Yes, Engineer membership . I have 12 Ohio cams listed. The new Fostoria cam is called "Fostoria, Ohio [NKP PTZ]".

Back