SNF - AGC Languedoc - faulty software

hyperplan

I have purchased the SNF - AGC Languedoc train set and found it to be faulty in that the pantograph does not work, which has been confirmed by Trainz Support. However this product is still on the Trainz store for sale as an individual purchase and bundled in the TRAINZ EURO BUNDLE for sale. I am concerned with Trainz lack of concern regarding this matter in not having this product removed from the store until a fix is forthcoming. I am also concerned for the reputation of developers such as 3DZug when they are sale bundled with a faulty product, especially when you read in the Trainz Store Refund Policy "sale items cannot be refunded". No matter what "as per the Trainz Store Refund Policy no refunds will be given on Digital Download Software" full stop. Interesting when one considers the outcome to another company that believed this was the way to do business in Aus.

Hi!
Not many people read the blogs; so they're not a good place to ask for support. It is recommended that you post on the forums.

Back