Images of MH route...almost finished.

Railroader1970;bt5493 said:
Nice Pics. What's the name of that grain terminal that has those 7 blue containers? Is it built in, JR or DLS material?

It is called grain installed from DLS by mrscsi

kuid2:240543:1006:1

I added the Richardson Pioneer sign which I created for the route.

Thanks. I just did a test drive and noticed I have a bunch of floating grass and bushes...DOH!

I took at look at the CP avatar, they are 3xSD90, I prefer the maroon script locos. I reskinned an SD40 as you can see in the pics, I haven't UL them yet to DLS, still have to put the numbers on.

I see. Gotcha. I didn't see the Grey/Maroon scheme for the avatars - unless I didn't look far enough.

Floating grass and bushes? Oh the fustrations with content creation, whether it be route or assets, eh? LOL. Are you using ARN for the numbers on your units?

I would love ARN but it confuses me. I was actually just reading the tutorial again on how to do it but still scratching my head. I will see what I can do and then post my mess online for help.

No, there are no maroon scripted avatar, which is why I am sticking to SOO.

This route collapsed and died, well actually the SSD it was on died, my backup is only about 40% done and I don't want to do it all over again. Sad.

BUT - I am working on an SD40 with ARN.

Back