Brightline! Or at least something like it anyway.

metraengineer427

Railcar Manufacturer
View attachment 149320180206004919_1.jpg20180206005300_1.jpgJust a blog of some Skyline (Brightline Knockoff) trains around my route (a mashup of three routes). Skyline rail service travels along a 103.5 mile route from the tropic shores of Modula City, across electro island to the metropolis of Northropp. Then, it's just a short ride to the industrial haven of Vanden. After Vanden, The line continues to the far-flung and modest city of Port Ogden. For Smart fare passengers, free Wi-Fi service, power outlets, carry on bag+1 bike and magazines are provided. For Select (service coming soon) fare passengers, all the amenities of Smart plus, free ear plugs, 2 free beverages (non alcoholic) up to $2.00, and free pillow for the duration of the trip. Dine (Dinette/Cafe car) offers some of the finest and most inexpensive small meals and beverages which include: Baumeister Soda, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dunkin Donuts Coffee, Iced Coffee, Donuts, Mochas/Capicinos and Hot Chocolate, and Dean brand Dairy Products as well as some other things. Dine also has a relaxing Coffee Shop atmosphere so you can feel relaxed while enjoying your meal or beverage.

If anyone would like me to do a follow up on this with some cab cars which are in the works and some different scenery, I'd be glad to.

Back