FDL12: The Friday Sessions

RHKluckhohn

The week's work cycle is now complete with the release of
FDL12 Friday AM
FDL12 Friday Freight for Fond Du Lac
FDL12 Friday Home To Horicon
FDL12 Friday In West Yard​

and the HTML support file FDL12-Messages-Friday. They are all approved and should be on the DLS within hours.

"Support has ended" for the FDL12 Free Session. It's a holdover from 2009 and the versions of Quickdrive in 12 and T:ANE render it obsolete.

Industries operate production cycles and the railroad activities that serve them necessarily follow those cycles, so repetition is the name of the game. That said, I've tried to provide a varied selection of those activities.With these sessions complete, my goal of providing a full week's operation has been reached. It has resulted in a lot more sessions (32 or 33) than I ever expected.

I have tried to ensure that you could download and use these sessions without scrambling for strange dependencies. This has mostly been successful but I'm sure there are one or two clinkers in the coal pile. Sorry for them.

I have not tested any of my sessions in T:ANE but I suppose I'll start trying them out one of these days.

For now I'm moving on to other things. I'd like to see if I can resolve the issue of saving the settings for atilabarut's My Level Crossings.There are layout concepts to test against the day my dedicated train room actualizes. There are all those other folks' routes to explore.

So let me wish you a healthy and prosperous 2018, and Happy Trainzing!

:B~)

Bob Kluckhohn

Back