Trainz Premium Routes

okhiu

Time for a discount period for all routes & rolling stock ! For more details, please enter our site @ www.trainzpremiumroutes.weebly.com

23675078_1717859331636952_835364289591072761_o.jpg

Route Romania is now available for TANE SP2. Running 100%. Close to 300 km route and 12 sessions to go with it. Also two more routes have been made 100% TANE compatible. I bought the Route Romanian for TANE and the performance is great as well as the detail of workmanship. The 12 sessions are varied and also include a military session. Could not miss out on this one and am very pleased with my purchase. Ionut of TrainzPremiumRoutes is professional, pleasant and quick to address any concerns. So many hours of enjoyment yet to come. Very excited about this one and I have a ton of payware including the latest Auran and JR maps and sessions, of all my assets, this is the best return on my investment. Try it out, you’ll be glad you did.

BVeyla;bt5353 said:
Route Romania is now available for TANE SP2. Running 100%. Close to 300 km route and 12 sessions to go with it. Also two more routes have been made 100% TANE compatible. I bought the Route Romanian for TANE and the performance is great as well as the detail of workmanship. The 12 sessions are varied and also include a military session. Could not miss out on this one and am very pleased with my purchase. Ionut of TrainzPremiumRoutes is professional, pleasant and quick to address any concerns. So many hours of enjoyment yet to come. Very excited about this one and I have a ton of payware including the latest Auran and JR maps and sessions, of all my assets, this is the best return on my investment. Try it out, you’ll be glad you did.

Thank you for appreciating my work :)

Back