Transgender Day of Remembrance HHP-8 #634

metraengineer427

Railcar Manufacturer
HHP-8 634 Is one of the ten HHP-8s on electro Island starting in early 2015. 634 was recently Repainted in a Trans Pride Livery with funding from the Greater Northropp Area Gay-Straight Alliance.

Attachments

• Trainz  (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_14_43 PM.jpg
    Trainz (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_14_43 PM.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 455
  • Trainz  (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_15_34 PM.jpg
    Trainz (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_15_34 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 380
  • Trainz  (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_21_50 PM.jpg
    Trainz (16.2) 11_20_2017 4_21_50 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 299
So, I have no religion and am not going to take something down just because It's against yours. This is a public forum. I also do not understand how it's inappropriate To make a blog post about something I'm a supporter of that has nothing to do with you and doesn't promote hurting others. Just because you're offended doesn't mean that you're right. The fact that you're fragile egos can't take a blog post that criticizes nothing and is one of my reskin tells me that you can't take even the mildest of criticisms of your flawed ideologies. Now don't bother me I have some more reskins and some top speed testing to do.

Nah, this is a forum for everyone. It's not Political aside from people bashing this because it's about trans pride. It was never a political post, it's only a post about the commemoration of this day. P.S. there's more to come so stick around. Also, your disgust with this post and by extension myself as I am trans shows that you aren't actually comfortable with yourself or that you're desperate to cover up something deep down. Either way, you're making an ass of yourself by registering your disgust with something that doesn't affect you or your family in any way that's foreseeable.

Anybody who actually believes that nonsense needs severe psych testing. Anyone willingly to cut off their nads is seriously unwell, and needs help, not appeasing.

What nonsense? The article is written by a psychiatrist and it's not something that can be changed since it's dependant on brain structure. Do your research before you make baseless assumptions.

Thanks for sharing, metra. You are very welcome here. There is no need to explain yourself to these people. They do not deserve such an explanation. :) **** em!

Last edited:
Back