Hello

LMSfan

This may sound odd , some may remember the problems I had with TS12 and windows 7 64 bit . I changed the operating system to a 32 bit version of windows 7. I'm unable to install TS 12 so went out and got TS2009 and it works great . I'm trying to patch it its Build 3 (38869 ) not sure what or which or how to patch .
I find TS2009 very relaxing

Live long & Prosper

LMS fan

Hi LMS fan,

Your best bet would be to post your questions in their respective support forums, since the blogs weren't intended for technical assistance.

- Riley

TrainzPlayer14; Hey!! You should maybe not be rude here.. maybe you should oversee it for this time.. and he finds out for himself next time.. we all are beginners.. be helpful instead!! -Overall, this is a forum!!!
Sorry to here that it didn´t work for you i 64bits version of win7.. I had no problems at all in 64bit version with TS12 ..it was the best version witch works for me.. worse was it in Win10.. TS12 had sooo man graphics faults..
This is pics from my own route/map in TS12 of couse!!

30752234166_7479614a26_h.jpg

30157210214_eb8c73ab09_h.jpg

Last edited:
bigingo;bt5276 said:
TrainzPlayer14; Hey!! You should maybe not be rude here.. maybe you should oversee it for this time.. and he finds out for himself next time.. we all are beginners.. be helpful instead!! -Overall, this is a forum!!!
Sorry to here that it didn´t work for you i 64bits version of win7.. I had no problems at all in 64bit version with TS12 ..it was the best version witch works for me.. worse was it in Win10.. TS12 had sooo man graphics faults..
This is pics from my own route/map in TS12 of couse!!

30752234166_7479614a26_h.jpg

30157210214_eb8c73ab09_h.jpg
I apologies for the past , thank you

K

oknotsen: Hi oknotsen, of couse you´re right..about helpful!! -But TrainzPlayer14 could have answer the question first kindly, instead of redirect him "first" in that way he did. If he not could helped him with an answer, he could be more smoth.. and be sorry that he couldn´t and then direct him to the right channel.. Right!!!?? And then it goes the right way automaticly!! Smothly.. -How TrainzPlayer14 was thinking behind his keyboard we never know! -Maybe it bugs him that LMSfan ventilate his problem in a "blog" that.. well, ..any sentens are welcome in general.. or I am wrong..?? You know what a blog is, don´t you?? -Techical issues.. -Helpful talk.. small talk.. it doesn´t matter.. Maybe we all should think more then one though, before we write something down in a forum!!
"since the blogs weren't intended for technical assistance" ..This is more like pointing fingers to me!!!

Regards
bigingo

Last edited:
LMSfan: You don´t need to apologize for anything!! I hope you read this!!
At least I gave him a answer to his problem, not good maybe, but still an answer.. and sorry for him that he not could install his TS12..!!

Regards
bigingo

Last edited:
This argument was ended quite awhile ago and there isn't a need to reopen it. As it was pointed out, I was pointing him in the right direction. I did it in a polite manner, with a friendly tone. You simply are taking it the wrong way. I haven't directed anything at anyone, I was providing the assistance I could.

You are letting this "TrainzPlayer14 is being rude!!!" thing take over the blog, which is pointless, and isn't helping anyone. If you have a direct issue with me, take it up to private contact.

Also, you're accusing me of being unhelpful and rude, and yet what have you done to assist him, other than say "sorry it doesn't work for you, but all is good on my end", and a couple of screenshots?

The blogs were not intended for technical assistance, because that was not what they were made for, and because people do not read them very often. By pointing LMS Fan towards the correct place, the intended support forums I am indeed providing assistance, he will receive proper and professional support there, here he will find a pointless squabble like we are having right now.

I will post no further here, I have said quite enough frankly, and I do not intend to make myself look like a fool.

Last edited:
Back